Calling all members

Adamh411 said:
43.jpg

This guy remind me of a historical character in China by the name of Liu Bei... One of the famous leader during the war of the 3 kingdoms...

lye

Nihilist!
i have a poster, not a wall scroll, im not sure what its called or how much it was, i got it for free when i bought a dvd from a guy on ebay, it has a animeworks or whatever the company that put the dvd out is called, not sure if thats what your looking for, though id ask

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
lye said:
i have a poster, not a wall scroll, im not sure what its called or how much it was, i got it for free when i bought a dvd from a guy on ebay, it has a animeworks or whatever the company that put the dvd out is called, not sure if thats what your looking for, though id ask

I think you're "lyeing".

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
There are two posters that are just like the scrolls...the one where Guts and Griffith are facing each other, and the one where the Hawks are carrying Griffith (beige background)

There is also a third poster with gray tones and it has Griffith overlooking the castle.

I think you can get those at www.animecastle.com
or www.houseofanime.com

LG
LG

lye

Nihilist!
Walter said:
I think you're "lyeing".
ouch.
but i found a picutre of it, its not the poster its self, its actully a canlendar, so dont say "hey that a canlendar" because i figured that out, this is what the poster is a picture of, im sure there are better pictures out there, but i couldnt find them so heres what the poster looks like
image006.jpg
bottom
image007.jpg

so the poster is a combo of these two calendar pages put together, because its a poster and not a calendar

or heres the whole picture
at-berserk.jpg
its $4.50 @ http://animecastle.com/ACAT-BERSERK.html, i just followed lady g's link, so there it is real

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Not sure if they've changed their tune recently, but Animecastle has sold Son-May CD's before so it may not be an official licensed product. I think Walter's looking for the real deal here and not something that someone's selling without Miura's blessing.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Smith said:
Was the person Griffith above the castle at the top of the poster? It really didnt look like him... :p
really? With the long blowing hair and the "I'm better then you" expression, it looks just like him.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Smith said:
Was the person Griffith above the castle at the top of the poster? It really didnt look like him... :p

It's supposed to look like a mythical Greek God kind of thing...he's looming out over everything, a symbol of his power and need to dominate, the want for his kingdom.

LG

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Medicom Kubrick (not sure if that's the way you should say it) makes or made two 4-figure sets of Berserk toys. I just purchased set B, with Femto, the closed red behelit, Zodd (transformed), and Guts with the DS and prosthetic arm. This cost me 35 bucks, plus shipping, which I think is the list price. If you want, I can try to take as best a cam pic as I can of the stuff, but I'm fairly certain if you look for it on eBay you'll find better pics.

Then set A has Band of the Hawks version of Guts, Griffith, Caska, and Zodd in human form.

My set B came with a little cardboard background of the eclipse (swirling vortex of scary heads and the big hand) and 3 clear stands for the figures. I'm assuming set A comes with something similar.

So, for format's sake:

Medicom Kubrick
Berserk set A: BoH Guts, Griffith, Zodd (human form), and Caska
http://www.ningyoushi.com/medicom/kubrick/shows/images/berserkseta_large.jpg
$35.00 ($38.00 on ningyoushi.com)
&
Medicom Kubrick
Berserk set B: Black Swordsman Guts, Femto, Zodd (apostle form), and behelit
http://www.ningyoushi.com/medicom/kubrick/shows/images/berserksetb_large.jpg
$35.00

Explosion Toys used to carry them, but I didn't see it last time I checked. I bought my set B from ningyoushi.com ...and of course eBay has a few sets floating around (someone is selling them BuyItNow!, both sets for 56 bucks).

Oh, and Suncoast video (the near me in Nashua, NH at least) is selling the 4 inch Berserk figures for 5.99 a pop. Here's an ebay pic of them: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3245869738&category=1345
I wouldn't be surprised if Suncoast started selling the Berserk soundtrack sometime soon, either, since they are selling anime CDs nowadays. (And actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Suncoast opened up an anime-only store in the future, the way things are going... ^_^)

Top Bottom