CnColors

CnC

Ad Oculos
Rhombaad said:
Looks good to me. :serpico: When can we expect to see this "other page" of yours?

Thanks. Like I said the idea I had for another page (which isn't berserk related, but it had a similar composition) was to have the colors increase in saturation as the until you reach the focal point. Kinda like having the person pop out of the page. But I wasn't 100% satisfied with the results so I didn't attempt it on the other page. Short answer: whenever the hell it prints, I guess.

Proj2501 said:
Very nice. Only 30 mins?!

Yea its a pretty quick color job, tho. Nothing really complex in terms of shapes/subject material, just the cape and hair to separate then a relatively quick color job after that. The most complex color job was the face. So yea, around 30 mins total.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not surprised the face took the most time, because it's really what's standing out to me, I was going to compliment you before even reading that post. I really like what you did with it, so maybe you could try that again another time? :guts:

Guts[LCF]

† Kuroi Kenshi †
Awesome work CnC, you and Lithrael are the best so far, although I havent checked all the work on here yet. I'll be sure to be checking that out, lots of talent on SK.net.

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Yet another great color by cnc, especially with the quick time frame :chomp:. You should do an original art piece of "Human"(using that term as loosely as possible) Zodd, that really captures the "Overwhelming strength of relentless Zodd" :troll: /wishfulfanboyrequest.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks for all the good feedback, guys. I really appreciate it.

Black_Devil said:
Yet another great color by cnc, especially with the quick time frame :chomp:. You should do an original art piece of "Human"(using that term as loosely as possible) Zodd, that really captures the "Overwhelming strength of relentless Zodd" :troll: /wishfulfanboyrequest.

I've been tossing around this kind of idea for months, actually. I hope get off my lazy ass and do it some time.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Done during my lunch break:

griff_preview.jpg

:griff:

can't wait for da episode :)

I really like it, very nice work on such short notice.

*Edited for easy reading*
The stars in the windows are all the same color. It would be be nice to add a few other star colors. It is a minor detail but it is there so it shouldn't be ignored.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Ramen4ever said:
One small detail if I may, the stars are all blue? and it looks like you just left them white in the second and third window, if you added a few yellow, a few slight orange, maybe leave some white, it would add a bit of variety in the picture.
:D

Please clairfy, if you would. I'm not totally sure what you're talking about...

Ramen4ever said:
*Edited for easy reading*
The stars in the windows are all the same color. It would be be nice to add a few other star colors. It is a minor detail but it is there so it shouldn't be ignored.

There are no stars in the picture...

Proj2501 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble Ramen, but those aren't stars...

Im confused :judo: What are they then? Could it be that he's outside and that is the inside of a structure or carriage? Someone please explain it to me.

CnC

Ad Oculos
2500 posts. Picture's due.

AAAAAND:

zodd_preview.jpg

Preview (CnC IOU/ Zodd Frustrated)​

I'm afraid I'm inundated with other work at the moment and don't have anything bigger to show. I've got something in the works but it's not ready to show yet.
Stay tuned, por favor :)

Top Bottom