Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Well at least it's not in a big box like in the beginning when they started to translate the sound effect.. Remember the eclipse? I spent most of my time being distracted by these then paying attention to the story.. (ok I exagerate a bit but still.) :serpico: But yeh, frigging dark horse translation..

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well at least it's not in a big box like in the beginning when they started to translate the sound effect..
Pretty sure the image Sareth posted is a mistake, not an intentional design choice. They’ve already done this a few times in the deluxe editions.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zix
I only buy individual volumes of Manga, but this is wonderful news. I know plenty of people would love to have a cheaper way to own the Berserk series.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know plenty of people would love to have a cheaper way to own the Berserk series.
It’s not actually cheaper though. Retail price is $49.99 for each deluxe edition. Buying the standard editions individually would be $45 ($14.99 x3).

One could certainly deal hunt on amazon and perhaps get the deluxe editions for as low as $30, but you could do the same for standard, too.

The question is really: how much do you value fake leather?

BiQ_

" ... "
This might be premature but, assuming they keep releasing these, would it make more sense to keep the 3-in-1 volume thing or keep the page counts more stable across these deluxe editions?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This might be premature but, assuming they keep releasing these, would it make more sense to keep the 3-in-1 volume thing or keep the page counts more stable across these deluxe editions?
Not sure I understand the quandary. The page # per volume only negligibly changes throughout the series.

Top Bottom