DO you want Gatts to live or die in the end?

I don't care if it's considered a happy or a horrible ending, as long as it brings a satisfing close. As long as everything seems to be in place, whether it means Guts' death or not, but I'd like to see him live, I'll be tottally happy. I don't want any untold storie crevices or anything of the nature. I want a fully closed story, much UNLIKE the anime, if the Berserk manga comes to a final close with the reader having no idea what happens next I'll be pretty furious actually and think alot less of it, and Mirua. Closure is my main concern for Berserk, knowning everything that's going on once everything is done. That's just me.

Posted by: Italian_demon  Posted on: Today at 08:44:41am 

OK i found it!
It's Said: The blind King of the White Sheep serves as a shepard to the VILLANY of the Black Sheep....

So i guess the Blind King is Griffit!
He's not aware of what he's really doing for what is my Guess! 

or,

what if the blind king is guts 8),

blind could mean he doesnt really see that hes trying to save the world or anything cause all he sees is that hes tryin to get revenge :D,

the villany of the black sheep, guts kicking griffiths ass would be villany of the black sheep alright! ;D

it is possible that idea blew smoke up griffiths skirt just to get him to be "evil",

so that would complete the circle of "good" guts, defeating the "evil" griffith making idea complete,

no inevitable self destruction for idea here! :)

idea is probably a little smarter than we give it/he/she credit for, but,

it damn sure isnt winning a beauty contest! :-X

just my thoughts  8)

- c

Well, actually, no matter what it's going to end bad. If Guts dies then he gets dragged into hell... there is no way to stop it at all, unless maybe the whole God Hand is killed or something... but won't that like throw the balance of earth itself off? Guts would be better off becoming something non human, so it's harder to be killed and dragged into the pits of hell for eternity. When Guts grows old he'll be weaker and eventually be killed, or die of old age. No matter what he'll be in hell.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
brunoafh said:
No matter what he'll be in hell.

And how do we know the Godshand are the only allpowerful guys out there? What if the 4 kings (elementals) were awaken somehow and lifted the curse?

Well at least if he dies he can live in hell with caska.

Why would the 4 elemental kings lift the curse from Guts for no reason (if they even can)? And speaking of, how did SK even become immortal? Is he an apostle? I don't remember the brand bleeding when Guts gets near him. For that matter I don't think the brand bleeds when he gets near Zodd either.. connection?

brunoafh said:
Why would the 4 elemental kings lift the curse from Guts for no reason (if they even can)? And speaking of, how did SK even become immortal? Is he an apostle? I don't remember the brand bleeding when Guts gets near him. For that matter I don't think the brand bleeds when he gets near Zodd either.. connection?

Guts' brand doesn't [seem to] bleed when he's sexing up the succubus, or in any significant way during any of his fights except Volume 3 when he charges at Femto. It bleeds when it's convenient plot-wise and not a lot when he's fighting because it'd be stupid if Guts were fighting and died without a wound on him because of the brand. Besides, the only times he's encountered Zodd as Black Swordsman are with Griffith, and I think Demon Prince just overwhelms any other signals it gets.

I

Italian_demon

brunoafh said:
Yes, it does bleed when he encounters any apostle, I beg to differ with you on that one.

THe Brend bleeds each time Guts is close to an Apostle or a GH, but it doesn't bleeds when he's close to Skully for the simple reason that SK is not an Apostle or a product of IDEA, and Idea for what is my opinion doesn't have any control on him!

DarkBlademaster

Gut's brand doesn't bleed when he nears apostles, it bleeds when he nears a potentally dangerous enemy that is related to the astral realm or is evil in some way. Just think of Moz and his assistants; his brand bled when fighting them, even though they were not apostles.

That idea makes sense. But your going to tell me that apostles aren't the IDEA of evil? And Mozgus and company stood for God, although obviosuly evil and insane, wern't they the IDEA of good in the astral world?

brunoafh said:

He isn't an Apostle, he is probably something else. I'm not sure if it was him, but I think at one stage in the Manga, Guts comments on how the feeling he gets when he is near Skully from the brand.

Denial said:
Guts' brand doesn't [seem to] bleed when he's sexing up the succubus, or in any significant way during any of his fights except Volume 3 when he charges at Femto. It bleeds when it's convenient plot-wise and not a lot when he's fighting because it'd be stupid if Guts were fighting and died without a wound on him because of the brand. Besides, the only times he's encountered Zodd as Black Swordsman are with Griffith, and I think Demon Prince just overwhelms any other signals it gets.

I believe the reason why the brand did not bleed in the first chapter is because Miura did not have the idea of it bleeding until chapter 2. It did not bleed for either the slutty Apostle at the start, nor the Snake baron yet it bleeds plenty later on. Even in chapter 2 where Guts gets a lift from the priest he feels the evil spirits presence nearby and that alone is enough to make it bleed.

DemonX said:
Gut's brand doesn't bleed when he nears apostles, it bleeds when he nears a potentally dangerous enemy that is related to the astral realm or is evil in some way. Just think of Moz and his assistants; his brand bled when fighting them, even though they were not apostles.

I don't know if it's about a level of evil or not, all Femto says is that it reacts to demons depending on how strong they are from less powered Ghouls to demon kings. It never said anything about having to be dangerous or not, it just happens to be that way because most of them are demons or spirits, most wanting to kill Guts or vice versa. Think of when he is around Flora, Guts says that it aches but different to other beings like Apostles, and she was no threat at all to him. 

DarkBlademaster

brunoafh said:
That idea makes sense. But your going to tell me that apostles aren't the IDEA of evil? And Mozgus and company stood for God, although obviosuly evil and insane, wern't they the IDEA of good in the astral world?

Dont say IDEA is god just yet, that area is still open.

Think of when he is around Flora, Guts says that it aches but different to other beings like Apostles, and she was no threat at all to him.

Which is why it didnt bleed.

I

Italian_demon

DemonX said:

Wrong they were transformed by an Apostle in his servants, so they were kind of lower level Apostles themselves!
The brend bleeds each time GUts gets close to something related to IDEA such GH, Apostles and servants transformed by an Apostle, the intensity depends from the Power of the Apostle obviously.
Same as the small elfs killers that were kids transformed or the soldier that contained a part of the Baron's body inside to reinforce him etc etc....

Italian_demon said:
Wrong they were transformed by an Apostle in his servants, so they were kind of lower level Apostles themselves!

They were more the Egg Apostles pawns rather than servants, they were not exactly taking orders from him. Also seeing they were granted powers from another Apostle rather than Godhand in a sense that would make them inferior, but Mozgus was definitely one of the more powerful monsters Guts has had to fight, so it would not be fair to call them lower level.

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
They were more the Egg Apostles pawns rather than servants, they were not exactly taking orders from him. Also seeing they were granted powers from another Apostle rather than Godhand in a sense that would make them inferior, but Mozgus was definitely one of the more powerful monsters Guts has had to fight, so it would not be fair to call them lower level.

What??

Mozgus is an Apostle, one of the most powerful apostles after Zodd, that Guts had meet untill that moment!
I was referring to Mozgus disceples or to Zondark!!

Mozgus and his little torturing friends got transformed by the egg apostle. All of them. It's not that Mozgus was an apostle in the first place.

As for the brand, it bleeds if all sorts of demons including ghosts are around. And I do think that it's that simple.

I

Italian_demon

akikaze said:
Mozgus and his little torturing friends got transformed by the egg apostle. All of them. It's not that Mozgus was an apostle in the first place.

As for the brand, it bleeds if all sorts of demons including ghosts are around. And I do think that it's that simple.

oh really, i forgot it.....
Thanks to remind me

I think Idea is like the Oracle, doesn't CONTROL, just has such a vast knowledge that it can put things together and forsee things. But like the Oracle, not everything it forsees is right. I don't even Idea cares if Guts slays apostles, it has Godhand.

Italian_demon said:
oh really, i forgot it.....
Thanks to remind me
Keep working on your English, you've almost got it down pact. Great job.  :)

I

Italian_demon

Jon the Madman said:
I think Idea is like the Oracle, doesn't CONTROL, just has such a vast knowledge that it can put things together and forsee things. But like the Oracle, not everything it forsees is right. I don't even Idea cares if Guts slays apostles, it has Godhand.

Keep working on your English, you've almost got it down pact. Great job.  :)
I'm just a student, and here i have to use words and verbs that i never used for my studies, but i'll try my best to be at least understandable....
But what you mean by: Keep working on your English, you've almost got it down pact.

Got it down pact?

Top Bottom