Elections

Who's the "best" man for Presidency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Griffith no more is absolutly 100% correct holy crapola i mean im sure xechano ur a peaceful person but people in general have the desire to fight its human nature!Not all people but in general people do i know i do in a way, so what i dont count this feeling isnt human nature your saying? and Demon x love can last forever im sorry if ur blinded by modern ideas to think differently.

Malf said:
Griffith no more is absolutly 100% correct holy crapola i mean im sure xechano ur a peaceful person but people in general have the desire to fight its human nature!Not all people but in general people do i know i do in a way, so what i dont count this feeling isnt human nature your saying? and Demon x love can last forever im sorry if ur blinded by modern ideas to think differently.

Malf you are still 15 and propably still growing up. If so, you are in the age that sucks the most I guess
I can understand your age but know that your measures are yet out of balance (trust me) and thus your behaviour some times
You should not preach please because it is redicilous
What you should do now is having fun with your friends and let the other shit away
Invest some of your time in education for example a foreigh language, low levels of modern scientific education, music, art, physical education...the list goes on
Besides you still can't vote nor be at the military
Why do you think?
This is why I tell you trust me

Opie

The Sex Icon
Well I don't claim to be an expert on "human nature" or anything but it seems to me that all our messy little history was caused by lack of education. I mean sure we fucked up alot in the past, the free flow of information was pretty limited even in the 50's let alone medieval times.

By the by, I never really understood what "Human nature" was meant to define. I hear it thrown around alot but I've never really been told what it means.

dictionary.com,

i love that site  ;D:

human nature
n.
The sum of qualities and traits shared by all humans.

interesting  :)

- c

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Malf said:
Demon x love can last forever im sorry if ur blinded by modern ideas to think differently.

No it cant. It might last a long time, maybe more then a life time, but given enough time (more then a life time), and the love will surly be lost. They may become boring, or annoying. Or what about nations? A country loving another? Love is just a short term thing that makes yuppies feel better.

Im not saying im against love though.

Opie said:
Well I don't claim to be an expert on "human nature" or anything but it seems to me that all our messy little history was caused by lack of education.

Well if you think about it, we still do lack in education. Medival times, people were pritty smart for their time. We may be stupid heads and xechnaos to the earthlings 1000 years from now (If there still is a human race at this rate).

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
It's all so very simple.War sucks, yet people have been waging wars for centuries, are doing so even now, and I don't see an end to this. It is our very nature. That doesn't mean the Iraqi war shouldn't have been avoided, rather than it means it couldn't have been avoided.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I totally agree with you, in the way this war couldn't have been avoided now, but the way countries act and react isn't fixed. That's why I think in finality, many wars could be avoided. Like there are only "few" child/woman abuses now, like wars in Europe are less and less seeable... that's because humans do efforts to save some harmony.

Guil

Oltobaz said:
It's all so very simple.War sucks, yet people have been waging wars for centuries, are doing so even now, and I don't see an end to this. It is our very nature. That doesn't mean the Iraqi war shouldn't have been avoided, rather than it means it couldn't have been avoided.

This logic is too simplicist and out of reality and I have tried to tell you all along
It is not the war per se
War doesn't suck...it's always relative
Sometimes there is a need for it...
Sometimes it is a reasonable neccessity
But sometimes its(the) planning (ie war itself) is made wrong
Not corrisponding with the relative reasons for which is needed for
These are errors or misguidance...like when someone exploits all the others for his own self interest, only
And sometimes the conditions help it (see nowadays capitalistic system)
But this doesn't mean that society can not or could not do something about it
The possibility there is...but it has to be worked on
If people get to work on this, things can be more reasonably balanced
What we need is better conditions, a better system
Here the wisdom and effort of humanity must be put into work
And war in Iraq definitally could have been avoided
The same american people should have done this
They were misguided
Conditions and system sucks: work on changing them, work on something better
The iraq war* was not neccessary for society's well being, on the contrary it is causing more problems
That war was wrong...it was an error
A bunch of people are making their profits though
But IMO those who have legally been held responsible for it could face court though
I hope so

*How/what it has been made of course

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
And on that wonderful final note, enlightening and full of wisdom, the thread is locked.

Thanks to everybody for sharing with the uncultivated rest of the world their incredible knowledge about the absolute laws of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom