Elections

Who's the "best" man for Presidency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queenfan01 said:
Soooo..what?  Are you saying that as a society we should just cure them not that way?  That's impossible if so.  You might even call it a utopian ideal if you're feeling frisky.  And if you're not saying that, what the crap are you saying?  Remember, before this we were discussing self preservation.  Don't just randomly say something completely unrelated please.

What are you talking about??? ??? ???
Never did I say such things man
I am saying that you should go after the madman and that sometimes it might be difficult finding or getting him
What's there so confusing or unrelated?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
"Griffith No More!" said:
No, you were right to mock. The entire human race as it is has come about is because of war. It's in our nature, get over it.

I said that months ago and the stupid ass bags told me to grow up and stop relating berserk to real life  >:(. I would like to name them too.

DemonX said:
It has nothing to do with being social. Man is destined for war. From the crusades, to todays Iraq war. It will kill us sooner or later.

But hey, ill say it again, when the human race dies out, ill alredy be dead! :p

DemonX said:
WAHOO! I remember 3 months ago I said the same thing and I was flamed to death and was told that I shouldn't compare real life with berserk. IN YOUR FACE FUCKERZ>>>

Eh... I said this post a while ago  8)

P.S.

Warning - while you were typing 17 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Holy shit, is this thread that popular? I stop for 10 min, and instead of loading the post, it says 12 new posts have been made. When I come back, I try to post it then, and it says 17!!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
In the immortal wisdom of philosopher Andre Young “Thangs done changed on this side, remember they used to thump, but now they they blast, right?”

Human nature.

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
xechnao said:
What are you talking about??? ??? ???
Never did I say such things man
I am saying that you should go after the madman and that sometimes it might be difficult finding or getting him
What's there so confusing or unrelated?

So, neither one of us can understand each other.  I mean, the words you're saying, they for the most part follow the most basic of the grammatical rules and structure of English.  But the contents seem to be nothing more than gibberish.  But I guess I'll respond to it anyway...

Okay, so we're going after this madman to protect ourselves.  Are you saying that instead of war we should just kill the man who threatens us?

Griffith

xechnao said:
Can't you understand modern technological - production and distribution- possibilities or is this nonsense to you?

Can't you understand the way things actually are? That's why your dream of everybody working together for everybody is nonsense.

rainbow.jpg

If only.​

Can't you understand the way things actually are? That's why your dream of everybody working together for everybody is nonsense.

You are wrong: I understand how things are...this is why I told queenfan that getting the madman might be difficult

Griffith

xechnao said:
You are wrong: I understand how things are...this is why I told queenfan that getting the madman might be difficult

Then why do you think after 1000's of years humans are going to change their basic nature?

Queenfan01 said:
So, neither one of us can understand each other.  I mean, the words you're saying, they for the most part follow the most basic of the grammatical rules and structure of English.  But the contents seem to be nothing more than gibberish.  

Please explain why you think it's gibberish
Better, make the sentence how it should have been done according to you (I believe you' ll be getting what I am trying to say to you)

Queenfan01 said:
Okay, so we're going after this madman to protect ourselves.  Are you saying that instead of war we should just kill the man who threatens us?

I am just saying that you should find him to take away of him the authority and power that makes it's threat potential

d00kiemastah

xechnao said:
Please explain why you think it's gibberish
Better, make the sentence how it should have been done according to you (I believe you' ll be getting what I am trying to say to you)

I think it's gibberish because I can't understand it, due to what I believe is no fault of my own. And I can't fix it because I have no idea what it's trying to convey.

xechnao said:
I am just saying that you should find him to take away of him the authority and power that makes it's threat potential

Okay, we know where he is. Now what do we do?

Then why do you think after 1000's of years humans are going to change their basic nature?

I don't think this
I said humans don't kill for no reason and I also said that nowadays conditions could be that no such reason exists
Can you understand this?

Griffith

xechnao said:
I don't think this
I said humans don't kill for no reason and I also said that nowadays conditions could be that no such reason exists
Can you understand this?

Nonsense, what I don't understand how you can so FAIL to see how human nature works. Mistrust is a "reason", prejudice is a "reason", paranoia is a "reason" and hate is a "reason." Did the Nazis have good reason for exterminating 6 million Jews?

Why have we killed each other from the start instead of helping each other from the start?

Queenfan01 said:
I think it's gibberish because I can't understand it, due to what I believe is no fault of my own.  And I can't fix it because I have no idea what it's trying to convey.

I said that if there is a madman threatening you, you should stop HIM
Do you have idea what this means in english?

Queenfan01 said:
Okay, we know where he is.  Now what do we do?

Depends how you could take away his authority and power

d00kiemastah

I'm getting tired of this, so I'm going to make this my last response.

xechnao said:
I said that if there is a madman threatening you, you should stop HIM

Okay.  I agree with that.  So, what's your final point?  When you say that, what is the reason?  What conclusion does it lead to?

Nonsense, what I don't understand how you can so FAIL to see how human nature works. Mistrust is a "reason", prejudice is a "reason", paranoia is a "reason" and hate is a "reason." Did the Nazis have good reason for exterminating 6 million Jews?

Why have we killed each other from the start instead of helping each other from the start?

Mistrust and whatever other you are saying above have their reasons on other reasons
I don't hate somebody just for the sake of it...it ain't catholic or random: it has its reasons
Nazis were mostly very young people influenced by Hitler's propaganda
There are many other reasons that lead to this tragic era of humankind
Anyway this is a very long topic but we could open it if you like
And are you comparing US offensive with the Nazis?

Griffith

xechnao said:
Mistrust and whatever other you are saying above have their reasons on other reasons
I don't hate somebody just for the sake of it...it ain't catholic or random: it has its reasons
Nazis were mostly very young people influenced by Hitler's propaganda
There are many other reasons that lead to this tragic era of humankind

And you ignore the importance of any that don't suit your own little view of the way the world should be. You're only defense against my facts is how obtuse you've been acting, right up to and including now. Let me get you back to somewhere close to sane reality...

xechnao said:
Truth is that you might be right

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Could you explain why World War 1 happend then?

Collonies
Happened about the resources of the planet
Burst of the new view of technology's possibilities in relation to global resources made a strange effect on humanity of that era, used to evaluate on different standards

And you ignore the importance of any that don't suit your own little view of the way the world should be. You're only defense against my facts is how obtuse you've been acting, right up to and including now. Let me get you back to somewhere close to sane reality...

actually, YOU remind me of religious preachers now
Instead, try to talk about facts we can agree on if you want
And I am waiting an answer about the Nazis if you like

Queenfan01 said:
I'm getting tired of this, so I'm going to make this my last response.

Okay. I agree with that. So, what's your final point? When you say that, what is the reason? What conclusion does it lead to?

My point has allready been made...You say you feel threatened for the future of yourself: then eliminate this threat by eliminating its cause
If it is a madman that threatens your future stop him, if it is the system or a deadend of the system, change it

Griffith

xechnao said:
actually, YOU remind me of religious preachers now
Instead, try to talk about facts we can agree on if you want

I can't, you don't awknowledge anything that proves how ludacris your positions are. You are either immature or stupid in this regard. Two more reasons for war that aren't "survival" related, oh, and pride. Getting human nature yet? ;)

xechnao said:
And I am waiting an answer about the Nazis if you like

No, that was an immature troll, I hope. If you actually are asking that seriously, you are a misguided moron. The conflict between the Middle East and the West goes back centuries, I don't expect you to be educated on the subject, or to understand it anyway.

The World is not as a simple as your mind, but human nature is. Reflect on this, and you might see why we are where we are. Your very participation in this excercise proves me right.

xechnao said:

8)

Nonsense.

So, it comes down to trolling

EDIT: so you edited (and I hadn't figured out till now)so this comes out of no place
I' ll try to reply back in a different way  ;D
Perhaps on my last post

Griffith

xechnao said:
So, it comes down to trolling

That wasn't a troll, it was a honest, true opinion of the trite you spout back at my logical arguments. Long ago, I might add, you seem to be as behind on the conversation as you are with your ideas on the way of the World and Humanity.

That wasn't a troll, it was true. And you seem to be as behind on the conversation as you are with your ideas on the way of the World and Humanity.

No, that was and is a troll
Bring facts against my arguments instead of trolling

Griffith

xechnao said:
No, that was and is a troll
Bring facts against my arguments instead of trolling

You should be in politics. You can't answer my arguments and now you've changed the subject. Crying like a baby won't work with me, so either write back something relevant or quit wasting space talking about how you're getting "trolled, boo hoo!" :-*

Actually, don't bother, din din time, I said all I needed to about three posts ago. Remember what I said Xech, think about it.

You should be in politics. You can't answer my arguments and now you've changed the subject. Crying like a baby won't work with me, so either write back something relevant or quit wasting space talking about how you're getting "trolled, boo hoo!" :-*

Actually, don't bother, din din time, I said all I needed to about three posts ago. Remember what I said Xech, think about it.

Wow! Speak for yourself oh great Griffith
Now that I remember you expressed some awe about Bush's media manipulation and his related high intelligence, according to you that is, so perhaps it's your scope and you are practicing ?
I have answered all your arguments IMO
And I said I am waiting to go on if you like...
About the war on iraq and why, US...let's talk about THESE
Perhaps you don't like
If so go away in a highly political way  ;D
Anyway if you don't address THESE matters I won't reply back

Griffith

xechnao said:
Wow! Speak for yourself oh great Griffith

That's what I do when I write things?

xechnao said:
Now that I remember you expressed some awe about Bush's media manipulation and his related high intelligence, according to you that is, so perhaps it's your scope and you are practicing ?

And you certainly have the same kind of blind determination in the face of be wrong as Dubya does. ;)

xechnao said:
I have answered all your arguments IMO

At least you're consistantly wrong.

xechnao said:
And I said I am waiting to go on if you like...

I like being right, but it gets tiresome repeating myself to someone who doesn't understand what I'm talking about in the first place.

xechnao said:
About the war on iraq and why, about Nazis' reason, US...let's talk about THESE

You haven't even said anything on the subject. I used the Nazis as valid example to highlight my point. You ignored/didn't get it, and turned it into a ridiculous troll like a retarded child.

xechnao said:
Perhaps you don't like

Iraq? The U.S.? You? Complete sentences would help me to try and understand what you are saying. Logic would help too.

xechnao said:
If so go away in a highly political way  ;D

Now you're really sounding like a dumbass.

xechnao said:
Anyway if you don't address THESE matters I won't reply back

Whether or not you reply, I, and I suspect everybody here, already knows you have nothing to say.

xechnao said:

You were done saying anything intelligent or sensical right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom