Elections

Who's the "best" man for Presidency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Majin Tenshi said:
Anyone who payed close attention during last night's debate could tell you that Kerry is not a flip flopper... Hell, I was even playing FFXI at the time and I managed to pick up what people thaught he was changeing his position on and what he was actualy doing. 

Then you weren't paying close enough attention. Both Bush and Kerry made contradictions. When I get back from work I'll point it out.

Also, Kerry was the much better speak to be honest, Bush made several mistakes. Slouching was one of them, and defiantly the stuttering killed him. Kerry on the other hand did his best to keep his cool, but I didn't notice his hands shaking.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

"Griffith No More!" said:
Then why'd you post all that stupid bullshit after such a valid opening remark?

P.S. Don't answer.

I saw your point on How can Bush be a retard if he is what he is?. I am simply stating that George does not have what it takes to be a president because he is retarded at being president (including the financial area).

P.S. Next time do not make the post inform of a question

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Jon Schaffer said:
Well, your screwed now. Get ready to be dominated by Griffith.

Nah, no fun in it anymore. I just get tired of the "well, IN MY OPINION... insert something totally unrelated to the point of the person I'm supposedly responding to that amounts BLAH BLAH BLAHBLADDY BLAH here" response. It always makes me say, "That's super." *thumbs up*

Plus, I had totally just gotten robbed in a Mario Kart: Double Dash race, making my mood quite foul.

Well, you've certainly latched onto the derogatory stereotype of each of them.

I think both those sentiments are horseshit, really. Kerry's no more a flipflopper than any of those political rats, and I think he's going to lose because he's too decent and well-spoken to be liked by the retards of this country. I mean, they're using his war record AGAINST him, the man is techically a fucking war hero and they've managed to turn it into a negative attack on his character. Speaking of which, oh yeah, and Bush is soooo stupid! HAHAHA! He's a Yale grad, rich beyond belief, ruler of the free world, likely up for a second term, manipulates the public and the media like Sesame Street, and as far as I can tell, is happy, healthy, and gets everything he ever wants. HAHA! SOOOO STUPID! TAKE THAT DUBYA!!

Go ahead and laugh it up at his expense; he can afford it. I only wish I could be so stupid.

The man is not alone, there are advisors...
After all the media WANT a race as close as possible (hint)

Griffith

xechnao said:
The man is not alone, there are advisors...

Since I didn't spell it out letter by fucking letter in my last post regarding electrofunk; THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID AT ALL, NOTHING, ZERO, CERO, NADA! YOU LOSE, SIR!!! GOOD DAY!!!! Not once do I mention my opinion of the leadership skills of Bush or of him as President one way or the other. My point was that belittling his intelligence is useless if you want to address what's actually wrong with him as President, and sadly, he's probably much smarter than most of the people in this thread bashing his intelligence via the Internet while he decides their future. Don't let that simple face, stupid expressions, and stuttering fool you, it's why he's gotten as far as he has. So I'd grateful if you'd delete or edit your post to correspond to the points I was making or don't address me at all, thank you.

A picture of a puppy would be nice as well.

Since I didn't spell it out letter by fucking letter in my last post regarding electrofunk; THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID AT ALL, NOTHING, ZERO, CERO, NADA! YOU LOSE, SIR!!! GOOD DAY!!!! Not once do I mention my opinion of the leadership skills of Bush or of him as President one way or the other. My point was that belittling his intelligence is useless if you want to address what's actually wrong with him as President, and sadly, he's probably much smarter than most of the people in this thread bashing his intelligence via the Internet while he decides their future. Don't let that simple face, stupid expressions, and stuttering fool you, it's why he's gotten as far as he has. So I'd grateful if you'd delete or edit your post to correspond to the points I was making or don't address me at all, thank you.

Can you call Marilyn Monroe intelligent?
Intelligence is corrispondent to a skill or task you make reference to...while Bush has what he needs to create impressions on the public, ELEKTROFUNC has also a point saying that for him is not a man that can controll a nation the way ELECTROFUNC could wish...
So Bush IS intelligent enough for people that like the current situation, but not for the justifications you proposed Griffith IMO, hence my interference

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I agree with griffith no more completley. You guys just watch to much news.. who are you nothing... just a punk that thinks he knows what hes talking about. It is very sad to see anyone that hasnt spent there career in polotics think they know everything and that one president is a dumb ass. Thats obsered. President Bush is so much more intelligent than all of you.This I know for a fact, i dont care how many sites you steel information from to sound smart. There are some of you that know something but its nothing compared to Bush.Plus when bush slauched it showed how comfortable he is infront of people not he has bad posture.

Malf said:
I agree with griffith no more completley. You guys just watch to much news.. who are you nothing... just a punk that thinks he knows what hes talking about. It is very sad to see anyone that hasnt spent there career in polotics think they know everything and that one president is a dumb ass. Thats obsered. President Bush is so much more intelligent than all of you.This I know for a fact, i dont care how many sites you steel information from to sound smart. There are some of you that know something but its nothing compared to Bush.Plus when bush slauched it showed how comfortable he is infront of people not he has bad posture.

When you talked about Kerry you were exactly on the negative grounds you criticize here...
So, you have no sense.
Dimissed!

Malf said:
You guys just watch to much news.. who are you nothing... just a punk that thinks he knows what hes talking about. It is very sad to see anyone that hasnt spent there career in polotics think they know everything and that one president is a dumb ass. Thats obsered. President Bush is so much more intelligent than all of you.This I know for a fact, i dont care how many sites you steel information from to sound smart. There are some of you that know something but its nothing compared to Bush.Plus when bush slauched it showed how comfortable he is infront of people not he has bad posture.
Great way to make an ass of yourself Malf. You know, if you said anything more stupid we could call you the board pinata. Everytime someone throws a comment your way you spill bullshit everywhere. Just admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Malf said:
Plus when bush slauched it showed how comfortable he is infront of people not he has bad posture.

One of the first things they teach you during speech class is not to slouch. You are right though, slouching is done when your comfortable in front of people, but when you're trying to debate stand up straight. Another thing, stuttering has nothing to do with intelligence a lot of people suffer with it, including me. :p

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I am on the negative with kerry and all of you liberals are on the negative for bush. My point is most of you think your smarter than president bush but your not! kerry is extremely smart as well and no one here has the intellect to par with bsuh or kerry.Most of you try to act like your a congressman. Im sorry if you fail to realize that. WHat griffith no more had to say is greatly true. And hey fag john you havent contributed anythign worthwhile you punk! You punk! you dont know what YOUR talking about! you punk!

Malf said:
And hey fag john you havent contributed anythign worthwhile you punk! You punk! you dont know what YOUR talking about! you punk!
As I said before, I don't care much for politics. So that is why I didn't say something stupid and ignorant like you. You better thank Griffith for making a good point since you decided to ride along with him, because otherwise you would be fucked. You punk!

Malf said:
I am on the negative with kerry and all of you liberals are on the negative for bush. My point is most of you think your smarter than president bush but your not! kerry is extremely smart as well and no one here has the intellect to par with bsuh or kerry.Most of you try to act like your a congressman. Im sorry if you fail to realize that. WHat griffith no more had to say is greatly true. And hey fag john you havent contributed anythign worthwhile you punk! You punk! you dont know what YOUR talking about! you punk!

Then stop being partisan because it makes no sense
And try to chill down

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I will just state my opinion here without reading this topic, because more then half of the posts in this topic are bullshit anyways, especially with malf rotting the majority of them.

Kerry bombed beat bush ass (in the debate).

Im done.

me_in_a_head_rub.jpg

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
That "debate" was highly entertaining. I didn't find Kerry to be a much better speecher than Bush actually, and he didn't look very good (first time I actually notice his left eye problem...) while Bush looked like a plain ol' cow boy, as usual...I'm not really backing him up, far from it, but I think he did a much better job than Kerry, who wasn't very convincing.
It's all about appearances, and I'd say Bush got the upper hand...
Still, this was hardly a debate at all. There were more rules than I could count, they were quietly speaking one after another, and they weren't even responding to each other but had to respond this guy in the middle questions. And of course, there was this friggin' time limit of speech. Everything was under too much control for anything really interesting to come out. People want entertainment, Bush and Kerry entertained them, end of story.

Griffith

xechnao said:
Can you call Marilyn Monroe intelligent?
Intelligence is corrispondent to a skill or task you make reference to...while Bush has what he needs to create impressions on the public, ELEKTROFUNC has also a point saying that for him is not a man that can controll a nation the way ELECTROFUNC could wish...
So Bush IS intelligent enough for people that like the current situation, but not for the justifications you proposed Griffith IMO, hence my interference

No.

DemonX said:

Correct.

i wonder where o where you got that puppy picture from? ???

hmmmm, let me check the properties...

- c  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom