Episode 200

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Ah, the fun of it all... ^_^

It appears there are small earthen dolls hidden in the chests of the golems, which are their power source or something. o.o

M

Marcus

tries to think of how Serpico could figure out the weakness* Maybe... He steals one of Guts' homemade grenades and   tosses it into a creatures newly made wound before it heals? Sort of like what Guts did with Mogzus?

damn you Marcus!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
Great minds think alike, ne? :D ;)

M

Marcus

I've come up with a theory on the golems! Since they are made up of earth/dirt/mud, do they really grow back the missing appendages or do they bring forth some of the mud inside them to form into a new appendage? That would mean they lose body mass, of course the could just be replenishing their body mass from the ground.. Maybe they are blind like bats? Using ultrasonic waves or vibrations in the ground to notice enemies?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
tries to think of how Serpico could figure out the weakness*

With Guts swinging like a maniac, one of the dolls is *bound* to hit someone in the head. ^^

I've come up with a theory on the golems! Since they are made up of earth/dirt/mud, do they really grow back the missing appendages or do they bring forth some of the mud inside them to form into a new appendage? That would mean they lose body mass, of course the could just be replenishing their body mass from the ground..
Probably replenishing from the ground.

Maybe they are blind like bats? Using ultrasonic waves or vibrations in the ground to notice enemies?
Or maybe they're magical =)

Personally I've never had dirt scream at me when I step on it. ^^

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Delay"? Delay what? Episode 200 _is_ out. ^^;

what i meant was the flow of the story... not its due dates...

well it seems 201 is gonna be far more interesting than 200... perhaps more insight as to the nature of the brands and the people who make them... can't wait

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
well, since it appears that theyre made of dirt/soil, wouldnt a probable weakness be "water"??

maybe they just need to erase a letter the letter "E" from their foreheads. :D

Oh, btw, a great salute to all those who bring us "our stuff" at the expense of spending some time scanning and tedous work.

And a great salute to all who remeber me.

c ya

M

Marcus

Any knew ideas on how the Golems will be beat? ;) Does Serpico know about Guts' cannon in his arm or just he think its just a metallic arm with an attachable cross bow?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
"Delay"? Delay what? Episode 200 _is_ out. ^^;
It's not that important, in Japan. Sometimes, it means a couple of color pages (no, not this time, as far as I know), but that's about all...
Well, if the Skull Knight is a woman named "Flora"...

Flora? Flora is the latin name that indicates the vegetal kindom. A demigoddess?Or the manga version of the dreamcast game?  Maybe the golems also are vegetal beings. If so they could fear fire.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Hmm...

It may just be me... and I don't claim to know anything for certain... but I have my doubts that these golems will show up in any more episodes, much less have any importance. ^_^

Although they're certainly important for at least one thing, and that's helping to establish the existence of controlled magic(k). And showing a bit more about how Schierke and Flora work.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Flora...
how will she look like ?
in a all-green robe , with flaxen-silver hair, and pure blue eyes... oh, i think that i melted her with Florimel ; )
anyway is she gonna be an old shivrelled, dry, withered sheet of paper... i'm afraid so... perhaps even skinny, bony !

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.
I had a berserk dream last night. it was about chapter 200, I guess, or what may come after. there was the mistress (flora) dressed much like schriecke (sp?) is, but way and fairly older &she was handing gifts to the 'branded ones'. here's a rough description of such scene/dream, as I've written it in my journal.

"this time, there was the old witch and her laboratory -- filled with moonshaped pots and glossy bowls, dirty lava lamps all merged in with the dry scent of verbena and tropical seeds. and there she says " and to you, branded woman, I shall give something that'd help you to recover something that you'd long lost" and she bends, nipping for something under the table, &she hands her a small hump of rags. the young woman takes it in her hands, regards it curiously, whipping it softly from side to side, finally unfolds it and within she finds a little knight doll -- she smiles."

I actually hope the witch will give the branded ones a... something -- something more useful than some mere piece of advice, possibly. ::)

ps. img courtesy of arcticnightfall:berserk :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Frankly, I am not too sure that Flora is on the side of the angels...
If by angels you mean the individual God Hands, I totally agree with you. :)

-Griffith

Top Bottom