Episode 222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Darok [Biker Wannabe] said:
http://www.aspergers.com/aspclin.htm

tis a real thing walter, and thats pretty damned mean

Oh, it's not THAT bad, at least not from my point of view, even if it makes tihngs--- difficult sometimes. however, that info you posted is a little short; this is a better page for it: http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html

However, I don't think this really belongs in this part of the forum, so...

Dark Wanderer

Wereallmad said:
Anyway, I REAAAAALY wanna see Guts' no armor.

Hopefully we will in the next chapter :). Anyway, I wonder if Skully/Flora will just give it to him, if Flora's still alive, that's it, or if they'll find it in the ruins of the tree that was Flora's home...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Olivier Hague said:
They usually have a circumscribed area of interest which usually leaves no space for more age appropriate, common interests. Some examples are cars, trains, French Literature, door knobs, hinges, cappucino, meteorology, astronomy or history.

0_o

It's scary to finally know why I masturbate furiously whenever I see a door knob. Oh yeah, and this whole Berserk thing can't be healthy either.

-Griffith

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Griffith said:
It's scary to finally know why I masturbate furiously whenever I see a door knob. Oh yeah, and this whole Berserk thing can't be healthy either.

-Griffith

"my knob tastes funny"

well im glad this chapter brought up some more 'parallel' discussion, cause i know this time were actually going to get some where in 10 pages of argueing and shit-flinging.

id just like to add i like the neo-blackswordsman look, i know we didnt get a good look at the full armor, but from what i see its more of the same rather than something new. and i like the fact that it may resurface the dark side of guts again.

and i cant believe there is actually a syndrome just for dense idiots who like french literature and door knobs. whats the syndrome for people that watch anime and masturbate alot?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krebs4life said:
i know we didnt get a good look at the full armor, but from what i see its more of the same rather than something new.
I dunno... If anything the new collar and helmet alone will add a completely different look to Guts.
and i like the fact that it may resurface the dark side of guts again.
I'd like to think so too but... In 202, Flora said she could give Guts a seal that could keep evil (Guts thinks of The Beast) at bay, and if that's what she was adding to the armor... Then again, this is apparently 3V1L 4RM0R!

and i cant believe there is actually a syndrome just for dense idiots who like french literature and door knobs. whats the syndrome for people that watch anime and masturbate alot?
Agree totally.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
helmet? where?
gutshelmet.jpg

The wacky shapes point out where the upper "helmet" goes past the crazy spikes that would be around the neck area, meaning that the object is very likely connected to the armor. The lighting also helps us determine how its connected.

Dark Wanderer

krebs4life said:

Actually, the "strange interest" thing is not the core of Asperger's syndrome. Instead, it's the fact that we don't understand society as most other people understands it. Also, those of us who have Aspergers syndrome lacks empathy. Besides, you do realize, that many would see anime/manga as a strange interest too, do you? :p. It's not only those interests that it's limited to either - in fact, this "strange interest" can be just about anything. For example, Besides that, having Asperger's syndrome doesn't mean that you're an idiot.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Enough Assburger talk. Anymore gets deleted, regardless of whatever else is talked about in the post.

Dark Wanderer

Walter said:
Enough Assburger talk. Anymore gets deleted, regardless of whatever else is talked about in the post.

Aye, sir :-X

Hmm, looks like there is something on the back of the armor as well. If seen from that picture, it looks a little like a cloak like the one Gatts usually wears, but if seen from the very first page of the chapter, it doesn't look like that...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
the armor above those spikes? Looks like neck protection to me.

it doesn't look like it reaches farther then the base of the spinal cord.

I still think it looks wierd on page 2 and 3. On 2, the spikes seem to originate at the center of colarbone. On 3 it looks like they start just under the chin.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:

Neck protection? The lighting exposes armor going all the way up where Guts' head will go. Maybe we're miscommunicating...

Majin_Tenshi

yes... I think it might be a disaegrement on the definition of the head. ::)

I define the head as the skull and jawbone, and conected tissues.

you seem to define the head as everything from the bottom of the jaw up.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:

So... then the armor would look like this then?

gutshelmet.jpg
gutsgross6.jpg
If you mean that the areas that are shaded are just open then that means that the area where the cloak is shaded is also open... yes? 8)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Walter said:

gutshelmet.jpg
gutsgross6.jpg
If you mean that the areas that are shaded are just open then that means that the area where the cloak is shaded is also open... yes? 8)

Shouldn't Guts be facing towards the camera?

no its the view from the back of person, if thats what youre asking wereallmad

and yeah wally and majin, in the pic it appears that that particular person is wearing a helmet do to the angular outline of the head. however, we dont know if that is guts, or a skully flashback or something totally different. so in the end, if the armor does infact have a helmet to it, we dont know if guts would wear it, considering he hasnt worn one since the BoH days.
and just to clarify for those who cant see it, those protrusions on either side of the neckline are the neck guard. its riveted on the upper part of the chestplate.

and to me the armor looks more of the same rather than something newly extravagant, check out page 3 of 222. the shoulder and upper arm guards look almost exactly the same as what guts has been wearing all along. the only differences i see from the pictures, are that with this new 3V1L 4RM0R, the angular theme of the shoulder and upper arm guards are just carried throughout the rest of the armor, and a neck guard is added.

and as for the talisman, i have major doubts, i thought the original seal was for the brand, like the talisman, and we all saw how great the talisman worked on his brand. but honestly would they make such a big deal of how evil this armor is if it could just be nulled by a 5-minute seal? personally i dont think so

Majin_Tenshi

Walter said:

gutshelmet.jpg
gutsgross6.jpg
I didn't say anything about the lighting, and I can't make sense out of what you drew.

The top of the neck armor is obviously at a diagonal (if looked at from the side). What I'm saying is that it goes approxamitely from the base of the chin to the base of the spine, which could mean its just neck protection, especialy since there hasn't been a helmet shown anywhere.

korkor

I could be a llama
hey was the breastplate flora was working on part of guts' armor?
for some reason i thought of it as something for casca :p
(it would also make sense of where the talisment is put)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom