Episode 225

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:Chapter 225

Honestly, does anyone here fear being prosecuted for wearing a custom-made Berserk shirt? I don't think you could convince someone to bust you for that.

"Officer, officer, take me to jail, I've committed a terrible crime!"

“Uhh… yeah?”

“See this Berserk shirt? I had it custom made for me with copyrighted images belonging to Kentarou Miura and his sponsors without permission or financial compensation!"

“I won’t arrest you, but I will beat your ass… nerd!”

-Griffith

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Griffith said:
Honestly, does anyone here fear being prosecuted for wearing a custom-made Berserk shirt? I don't think you could convince someone to bust you for that.

"Officer, officer, take me to jail, I've committed a terrible crime!"

“Uhh… yeah?”

“See this Berserk shirt? I had it custom made for me with copyrighted images belonging to Kentarou Miura and his sponsors without permission or financial compensation!"

“I won’t arrest you, but I will beat your ass… nerd!”

-Griffith

Perfect scenario! Miura himself might do it, since he's always watching you and making a list of you scan hoarding jacket wearers. ;)

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Green's perfectly sensible, I've seen plenty of green bones ( they do get moldy after a while and Skully's bound to be old enough for that).

Not to mention, who said Skully's armor is made from real bones, in the first place? :p

Yeah, I figure the armor is greenish. But not because of filthiness. ^^;

Here's what I think of when I read about all this...

skully-before.jpg
+
lime_away.jpg
=
skully-after.jpg

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Graywords said:
Not to mention, who said Skully's armor is made from real bones, in the first place? :p

Yeah, I figure the armor is greenish. But not because of filthiness. ^^;

Here's what I think of when I read about all this...

skully-before.jpg
+
lime_away.jpg
=
skully-after.jpg

Quite cool, Graywords. ;D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

Majin Tenshi said:
what about skull day huh! HUH! yea, thats right...
I kid
doesn't it just make sense for skully to be bone white? Simple, classic, senseable, not-ugly.

Of course Skull DAY would be an even lighter shade of mauve.

Dammit! Why do you have to point out my flaws! So I can't spell, what is with you guys? I have other talents...

*pout*

Majin Tenshi said:
Why should you worry? Because your scans are protected by the privacy of your home. I'd asume that you'd wear said jacket outside.

This is what i meant in my previous post.. it's a bit stupid to worry about if it's legal or not.. if i had the original and popular idea like Miura.. i would like people to do such things.. it's kind of a publicity for him here in north america..

so.. everyone print some homemade shirts and jackets !! ;D

Unconfirmed (that's why I'm not starting a new thread yet):

The sight of Guts' new armor brings back memories to Zoddo.
A warrior wearing an armor like that eventually turns into a Skull Knight-like being.
The power of the armor turns the skull helmet into a wolf-like head.
Guts is now too fast and powerful for Gurunberd to handle.
A lot of blood is spurting from the joints of the armor.

From another source:

Wearing the armor for too long may result in insanity.

(oh, and no break yet: there will be a new episode in the next issue of Young Animal)

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Guts' new armor, I assume? Or does this refer to Grunveld's? (i.e. taking a pummeling)

Tasty rumors! Let's see if they hold true (not like they've failed us yet. ;)).

G

Gechmir

The armor could result in the demon-dog-like evil persona of Guts' to take over moreso...

Well, Skully calls him the "Struggler" for a reason. Maybe he'll fight against insanity? :-D Besides, its cool for Guts to get more upgrades. Makes it cooler when he rips everything apart xD Plus, if he beats up Grunbeld so easily with this armor, I'm curious how the other lackeys of Griffith's will hold. Methinks Zodd is screwed :p *LOL*

They still need to make the connection between Skully, his former kingship in his last life, and those sacrifice corpses lining the floor of his tower... Maybe the Berserker armor tries to test the lines of good and evil that line the soul and Skully is left wandering in a skeletal form, seeking revenge on the Godhand, Void in particular seemingly so. But probably now. Just a spur-of-the-moment speculation I'm tossin' up. Pay no heed if you deem it stupid >P

P

psymont

the magical armor makes the man? shame .... :-\

well atleast the draw back seems to be fierce ....

taking off and putting on full plate can take up to an hour(unless it is activated and deactivated by a wrist watch that can talk to Zordon)

Psymont said:
taking off and putting on full plate can take up to an hour(unless it is activated and deactivated by a wrist watch that can talk to Zordon)

seems activated by something. unless the demon that swallowed SkullyArmor Guts took his time with the door, it took less than an hour to put that on.

NOTE: i said "activated by something" with only moderate sarcasm.

Well, it took about 5 minutes for Guts to put on his armor from the lost children arc (boots, greaves, breastplate/vambraces, mechanical arm), and that's just him doing it. Seems pretty fast.

He had 3 people to put the full plate armor on him in that room, 4 if you count him too, but he seemed pretty well incapacitated unless the elves healed him enough to put armor on himself. I dunno, with 3 people donning the armor on him it probably didn't take nearly as long as it would for him to do it by himself, though 1-5 minutes is still pretty fast for full armor =p

incognitoX

you fail me

Olivier Hague said:

The sight of Guts' new armor brings back memories to Zoddo.
A warrior wearing an armor like that eventually turns into a Skull Knight-like being.
The power of the armor turns the skull helmet into a wolf-like head.
Guts is now too fast and powerful for Grunbeld to handle.

From another source:

Wearing the armor for too long may result in insanity.

(oh, and no break yet: there will be a new episode in the next issue of Young Animal)

About damn time Guts started getting the upperhand again.

I'm sure the next chapter will result in more Zodd and Grunbeld "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HIS STRENGTH!" color commentary as well.

Olivier Hague said:

Guts is now too fast and powerful for Grunbeld to handle.

So u mean Grunbeld was losing to Gutz? The blood spurting of blood from the joint is it becz Grunbeld hit him or... ?

Olivier Hague said:

This is great! I can see Muira is trying hard to finish this chapter :D

Griffith

Thanks Olivier! I can’t wait to see where this goes!
Wolf head, eh?

Wow, I wonder how Miura’s going to pull this one off?

Smith said:
So u mean Grunbeld was losing to Gutz? The blood spurting of blood from the joint is it becz Grunbeld hit him or... ?

Guts’ previous wounds, he’s likely bleeding to death inside the armor. It seems the armor doesn’t make you superman so much as it gives you an adrenaline overdose.

-Griffith

P.S.
Olivier Hague said:
[stupidtheory]The Skull Knight became what he is by donning a similar armor.[/stupidtheory]

You heard it here first. Also note that this is one of Olivier’s self-proclaimed “stupid” theories. Imagine how good the “smart” ones are. ;)

Olivier is the man.

P.P.S. Everyone talking about armor equiping time will be going to hell.

P

psymont

incognitoX said:
About damn time Guts started getting the upperhand again.

I'm sure the next chapter will result in more Zodd and Grunbeld "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HIS STRENGTH!" color commentary as well.

i already miss "guts' the underdog" .... :-\

Griffith

Okay, that’s the second time you’ve pissed and moaned without even having seen the chapter, to add insult to injury you used that stupid emoticon twice in the process. I hope you got it out your system. With every chapter I have to hear people raise objections and proclaim the end of the series’ best qualities. This wouldn’t be bad if they expressed actual points, but usually they’re just too stupid to see alternatives. I too see potential for decline, but I also see equal potential for greatness, which I obviously adhere to. The alternative being incessantly whining like a bitch in need of slapping. The moral of my sermon; try to have a little more faith and vision...

...or I’ll delete your posts. 8)

-Griffith

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Psymont said:
i already miss "guts' the underdog" .... :-\

Let's see, he's wearing cursed armor, at a high risk of going insane (if he hasn't already), and bleeding through every nook and cranny of his armor. I think he's already pretty much there. Just cause he isn't getting beaten into the ground with a warhammer anymore doesn't mean he's not in a bad position. Just sit back and see what happens. 8)

P

psymont

Griffith said:
Okay, that’s the second time you’ve pissed and moaned without even having seen the chapter, to add insult to injury you used that stupid emoticon twice in the process. I hope you got it out your system. With every chapter I have to hear people raise objections and proclaim the end of the series’ best qualities. This wouldn’t be bad if they expressed actual points, but usually they’re just too stupid to see alternatives. I too see potential for decline, but I also see equal potential for greatness, which I obviously adhere to. The alternative being incessantly whining like a bitch in need of slapping. The moral of my sermon; try to have a little more faith and vision...

...or I’ll delete your posts. 8)

-Griffith

belive this - i pray that the series doesnt go down the toilet .... my emoticon was based upon what i saw in the last chapter ie: guts gets eaten TWICE by apostles and cuts himself out .... you act as if i want to be upset about this ....

superman's crutch is cryptonite .... apart from that he is invincible .... i find him to be quite boring cause you know the outcome .... even when superman died he came back .... boring

now guts has been juiced up and his crutch is the insanity(probably temporary) caused by the armor ....

i gave up superman ages ago when i realized it was going nowhere(just like spawn went nowhere) .... i believe Berserk to be a multifaceted plot with indepth insight into the human spirit and i love this series far more than any other i have encountered and it has not let me down yet .... however, this turn of events is starting to peak doubt in me and so i express it .... if in fact mr. muira does read this forum from time to time, perhaps the ideas and criticism found here might influence his work(even subconscously) and guide the series in the direction that appeals most to the fans .... i think that these opions are relevant(even yours) .... i say tomato you say tomato, but in the end we all want the same thing ....

:-\ ::)

i have had my posts docked about 7 times now, is that a record?

Mr muira visited the forum? Wouldnt it be better if he join the members here? :-\

P.S That armor do grant him power, but it does not give him healing, I had a bad feeling he wont last for long (unless i m wrong somewhere here :p )

Top Bottom