Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230

Other than the possibility that the Kushan's leader might be a sorcerer I'm not pretty sure that we have been introduced to him before in the berserk world. I somehow though have the feeling there will be some connection between him and events of the distant past though.

Majin Tenshi said:
arrow through brain = dead

Shoot a crocodile in the head and it will most propably still be able to roam about. It will never collapse like this after some brain damage if it is in full energy. I am not saying that it will survive but it will go on about a minute at least.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

xechnao said:
Shoot a crocodile in the head and it will most propably still be able to roam about. It will never collapse like this after some brain damage if it is in full energy. I am not saying that it will survive but it will go on about a minute at least.
It seems obvious, imho. Seeing the distance from where Irvine shot, the damage should be less important moreover. SO IRVINE's got some Strength in the arm and the arrows being shot at high speed can thrust Krok's head without gross difficulty.
Guil

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

xechnao said:
ok, maybe it severed the spine, just disableing it ::)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

xechnao said:

that depends ENTIRELY upon where the brain has been damaged.....

xechnao said:

Cut his head off and his body will contniue to move. Haven't you seen a lizard's tale that jerks around after been cut off the body? Those guys aren't just like us.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

::) cut off a chickens head and it'll run around. Thats a reflexive reaction. There is no "pourpose" behind it. If you disable its nervous system, all it can do is thrash around for a little while.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

xechnao said:
Cut his head off and his body will contniue to move. Haven't you seen a lizard's tale that jerks around after been cut off the body? Those guys aren't just like us.
It's a crocodile-man, man. Are you saying you've got some authority on the physiology of crocodile-men?

This thread is funny. But make me laugh again and I'll kill you.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

namayias said:
i wanted to point out that he does have some sort of eyes there, whether or not he's blind in them. From all the talk of him ONLY having the eye on his bow i wanted to show that he has more than that.

Indeed. Maybe those are some kind of creepy bug eyes or something and the bow-eye is just decoration. Or the bow's an apostle too. ;D

Isn't it a troubling similarity between Irvine's bow's eye and the weird eye on the forefront of the elephant-man???

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

asmer said:
Isn't it a troubling similarity between Irvine's bow's eye and the weird eye on the forefront of the elephant-man???

humhum.jpg

Or maybe I'm just drinking too much lately...

That's an excellent catch.
But could mean as little as he's Kushan.

Alteisen

Kids, don't do drugs.

Guil Malalanus said:
He's talking about the tower where Griff was incarnated, the Tower of Albion. The Tower of Rebirth is the one where he was emprisonned, the same where Charlotte is now, duuude. :)
Guil
Oh dude, I didn't read the post correctly... My mistake.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Walter said:
It's a crocodile-man, man. Are you saying you've got some authority on the physiology of crocodile-men?

No, but I bet he’s a big enough jerkoff that he’ll continue making “sharp” observations about the level of realism in a fantasy comic book every week and a half. Either he’s a brilliant satirist (the line about the climate possibly throwing off croc-man’s physiology is hilarious), or he’s a total loss (see same comment, but only if he’s serious, which I sadly think he is).

Yeah, it’s negative to dwell on xechnao’s stupidity, but it’s currently the most stimulating thing in this thread. BTW, we don't know that Irvine is blind without his bow. Yeah, i'ts likely, but NOT a fact. ;)

-Griffith

P.S. Perhaps xechnao will treat us to a diagram of Irvine's probable anatomy and that of his bow?

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

Maybe the Kushan Ruler is someone like Flora... except he's a warlock for evil, blah blah. Hey, we're already introduced to 2 human magic users (flora and schierke), why not a third?

J

i agree perhaps this is a magician who can summon things from the qliphoth(sp?) and for his powers he is granted a high rank among the Kushan.
An evil magician would add a very good twist to things, since apostles would have a difficult time with such magic. As can be seen with the magic flora used to fend off grunbeld and many other apostles, earlier.

puella

Berserk forever

Godo said:
Maybe the Kushan Ruler is someone like Flora... except he's a warlock for evil, blah blah. Hey, we're already introduced to 2 human magic users (flora and schierke), why not a third?

J

Yeah, I thought so,too.
I guess he could be a magic user, wizard.

We saw such warm-hearted magic users like Flora and Schierke.
I guess there are various types of magic users, evil or good.

If the Kushan leader is a wizard, is it Schierke who has to deal with him?
Ah, possibly and actually, is it the neo Hawk soldiers who will take care of him in order that Griffith takes up Midland?

::)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Godo said:

J

If that's the case then I wonder...what would happen if he came into possession of a behelit?? That would not be a good thing. We also still have to see just what kind of minister/magician Void was at one time.

LG

Lady Griffith said:
what would happen if he came into possession of a behelit??

Unless he is predestined to be one of them, otherwise no matter how hard he tried to possess the behelit, it will still leave him...

P.S In my opinion I dun think he is predestined to be one of them... ;)

Walter said:

This thread is funny. But make me laugh again and I'll kill you.

I anticpated from a crocodileman to have crocodile like physilogy as that's my taste.
Do you find this that strange or is there something else that bothers you fella?

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

the point is, you can't state with certainty "THIS IS HOW IT WOULD WORK" because we are dealing with different rules of reality here.

You're saying Miura fucked up. In HIS world. In Puckville, snakes may not HAVE that reaction. Who knows.

:p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Not sure if this has been posted around, but we know what the fat unknown guy looks like now :D

03v23.jpg

Top Bottom