Episode 232

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB

poruno sutâ
WOW. Great. thanks a lot.

Is it just me or are these random ultra violent sadistic shots like the one on page 6 sick?

Jesus, the undead speculation fantasy fails miserably at those pretty Daka fellows. What the fuck are those shits anyway? Do they stand a chance against the others apostles?
And where that smally Rakhashas is heading?

P

psymont

that dude on page 12 belongs in a star wars band on tattooeen(spelled wrong)

SaiyajinNoOuji, what can i say :'( im so happy

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Ahhhh, grand stuff. Thank you Saiya, seeing this chapter has eased my pain for the moment.

-Griffith

O

Ozmo

Whoa, greatest chapter in living memory. Of course I again have this feeling that the next one is going to be even cooler. Seeing the transformed apostole forms of 2 major characters will be extremely interesting, not to mention how those critters fare against the "grunt" apostoles.

Thanks for the scans Ouji.

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!
thanks for the scans.

But what concerns me is will locus be able to take out the leader ( sorry forgot his name) without any help.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
1) I really dig Locus's cavalry. They're badass

2)Ganishka is one hardcore dwarven motherfucker. He is LE to a T.

3)The pics of Ganishka feeding the women to his gators really bother me.

4)Locus is pretty/cool-looking with his visor up.

Could it be that Irvine has reached a roof while the chit-chat that can shoot those fantastic Daka?
Jesus, I hope not.
And could it be that Locus is the apostle that killed Judo? I don't remember if Judo has killed him, in the end. I can't possibly imagine in what thing could Locus transform. A werewolf? Nah.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Ooooh! *after having read it*

Damn that was an interesting issue!

It happened a lot more than I would have imagined, look like the action is here to stay for a while.

Gonna wait for someone to decipher it before commenting though...

*grins*

Have to agree with Nightcrawler also... it is those little acts of random gruesome cruelty that makes Berserk into what it is.

hrungnir

I'm a llama!
those dark bits are kind of one of the defining aspects of berserk... dark fantasy

its a question of presenting the reader with elements that 'should not be'... things that are anathema and provoke a strong emotional reaction... that makes the scenes much more memorable and make the cool bits stand out that much more

if muira didnt have those, berserk would just be another sword and sorcery type adventure like dnd, except with above average art and concepts

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
thanks Saiya!

Well, i bet its gonna be interesting to see two apostles fight each other (Zodd vs Wyld obviously not counting)

Ya gotta love apostle spawn ;)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
roberto999 said:
Please oh My lord In Your Infinite Mercy that the "dakas" will not become the "trolls 2" I implore Thee

hahahaha

nah.... even if they do, we'll get enough on our plate to make it worth our while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom