Episode 232

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Will there ever be an end to the insipid complaining about trolls? They haven't been in the series for over 10 chapters now, get over it. Or maybe you should go back and re-read those chapters and try to get a little more out of them than just "TR0LLS SUX0RS D00DZ!" Fuck, I hope they're the focus of the next arc just to shake some of you fleas off the series, and off this forum.

Berserk: A Troll's Lufe

-Griffith

P

PsychoJavexx

i LOVE that shot of Rahskahskakskakashahshakskaskasaas.... however you spell it. The one where he's standing in the smoke, lookin like he's about to kick some ass... hell's yeah!

And what's up with everybody hating the trolls? I loved that part.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Thanks yet again Ouji ;)

I cannot believe the last page! Look at Locus in all of his glory, and Ganishka...wow!

What is so wrong with the trolls? I happened to really like that arc. ::)

hrungnir

I'm a llama!
i dont know about any of you, but from the end of this chapter, i think Locus is going to get his ass handed to him... at the very least hell be driven away by something

if the emperor doesnt establish himself as a credible threat, then theres nothing really left to oppose griffith... again...

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Always thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;)

I wish Ganishka the Great to have some enormous power to get even against Griffith. It might make the story more interesting to me. :)

BTW, the hidden aim of this little invasion would be rescuing the princess Charlotte, I think. Hey, Gani, be smart a little. ;D

korkor

I could be a llama
secilj said:
the princess Charlotte, I think. Hey, Gani, be smart a little. ;D

well if its not killing the kushan emperor, then next thing on the list has got to be rescuing your way to nobility...
i wonder if there are some 'daka' protecting the princess or is the emperor as stupid as he looks...

incognitoX

you fail me
My thanks to you for the scans, Saiya.

The story just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully Griffith will be making an appearance soon.

Griffith said:
Will there ever be an end to the insipid complaining about trolls? They haven't been in the series for over 10 chapters now, get over it. Or maybe you should go back and re-read those chapters and try to get a little more out of them than just "TR0LLS SUX0RS D00DZ!" Fuck, I hope they're the focus of the next arc just to shake some of you fleas off the series, and off this forum.

Berserk: A Troll's Lufe

-Griffith

Stop being a troll.

Btw, the daka are very, very cool. I am curious as hell how their weapons are going to test on the apostles.

GoHF

I'm a llama!
dunno if people have noted this, but with his eyes shining like they are in the last page, Locust is probably gonna go monster-mode right away. Thank you for the scans, Saya.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Add yourself to your list of idiots dude... look in the "TRANSLATIONS" part of the forum. ::)

Whopps... Done

dunno if people have noted this, but with his eyes shining like they are in the last page, Locust is probably gonna go monster-mode right away.

A little obvious, dont you think?

korkor said:
or is the emperor as stupid as he looks...

He really look silly to have his throne right in front of his enemies, when his last rows of undead fall, he would be caught (though not without a tough fight 8))

But... who knows that maybe is a trap? ;)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
hrungnir said:
i dont know about any of you, but from the end of this chapter, i think Locus is going to get his ass handed to him... at the very least hell be driven away by something

I agree with you. It would just seem too easy for Locus to just ride on in and defeat Ganishka without Griffith showing up or helping in some form or another. But since Locus is the main calvary heading into the castle and we've seen Irvine on the rooftops and Rashakas going about the castle, I don't think it's just a simple raid where Locus is supposed to fight Ganishka alone.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
most likely, Locus's attack is a diversion. While everyone is distracted by the raid, Rakshas goes in and attempts to rescue the princess. Or something.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
An apparently original and good idea from someone with less then 50 posts. You don't see that every year.

I don't know though... Rakshas doesn't seem like the saveing type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom