Favorite berserk weapon (other than the dragon slayer)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I really like Skull Knight's sword design. The flared tip, the thorn handle, and the way it's exaggerated when it's transformed by the beherits. It's fuckin cool!

Other than that, the one that comes to mind is Silat's urumi, because it's so unique.

I really like Skull Knight's sword design. The flared tip, the thorn handle, and the way it's exaggerated when it's transformed by the beherits. It's fuckin cool!

Other than that, the one that comes to mind is Silat's urumi, because it's so unique.
My personal favorite is Zodd's Kushan sword; it makes me wonder about his backstory before being an apostle.

TheItCrOw

Knight without Title
Boscogn's weapon. It's a mixture of an oversized Dane axe and a halberd. It needs incredible strength to wield yet dexterity since a wooden stick with a short cutting edge is no weapon to mindlessly swing around.

Also, Boscogn ist just badass. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The ones that immediately come to mind are Silat's urumin, although I also like the chakrams, Isidro's dagger, Irvine's bow... It's a bit difficult to separate them from the characters that wield them to me. For example Azan's first staff from the Condemnation arc is super cool, but it's his skill with it that leaves an impression.

Otherwise, if you meant physical things, for me it is Silat's daggers. Those that have three blades. I don't know what they are called.

It's called a katar.

Grunbeld's shield. The demonic face built into it looks cool, but the fact that it's also packing some hidden weapons like retractable blades and a freaking cannon really sells it. Its adds a surprising amount of sophistication to a character who at first blush looks like a simple brute who just smashes things with his hammer.

Parkus

Keep pushing no matter what
I really love Serpico's sylph sword and how he can easily cut through things most of the time like he did with the trolls.

Beelzebud

[...] Into the abyss will I run [...]
To me it's Irvine's bow, it's entire apostle form is so cool and creative!

Locus Lance is very cool too, but i think I'm more fascinated to it's entire apostle form design, very different of any other and a little bit futuristic or alien maybe, the scene when he slays 10 daka at once with both sides of his lance is badass as f*** :guts:

Top Bottom