Femto/Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
ok then, how about this;

if thats true then that means walters original source must still exist somewhere with the date when he posted it, if that is true and the hawks copied it shortly after that but between the time of his original translation and when he fixed it up, right?
Firstly, are you calling me a liar? Secondly, the chapters you're referring to were under the "Post-Eclipse" section many years ago (2000-1) and are no longer available on sknet, because after some early restructuring, we only have current chapters available.

Now, if you want to settle this on your terms (as you stated them) I have these Post-Eclipse scanlations on my home hard drive with the original date. If you want proof, I could take a photograph of them in Explorer. Then, I could personally deliver them (just send me your home address in a PM, or leave your home/work phone number). If this is too farfetched, you just look at the image quality change before and after "Post-Eclipse" (late v13 - early v14), it should be fairly obvious the Hawks took them from an alternate source (read: me).

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Wow. This topic made me realize that my fears for the American release of the manga aren't so farfetched after all.

I wonder how many people will claim Dark Horse mistranslated the manga because it doesn't match the Hawks. Oh well, can't be helped, only corrected.

Walter said:
Firstly, are you calling me a liar? Secondly, the chapters you're referring to were under the "Post-Eclipse" section many years ago (2000-1) and are no longer available on sknet, because after some early restructuring, we only have current chapters available.

Now, if you want to settle this on your terms (as you stated them) I have these Post-Eclipse scanlations on my home hard drive with the original date. If you want proof, I could take a photograph of them in Explorer. Then, I could personally deliver them (just send me your home address in a PM, or leave your home/work phone number). If this is too farfetched, you just look at the image quality change before and after "Post-Eclipse" (late v13 - early v14), it should be fairly obvious the Hawks took them from an alternate source (read: me).

no, the translation just shown was obviously from the hawks, i concede.
that of course doesnt mean im going to switch from reading the dialogue of berserk of a sheet of paper while i go through it, i could not possibly think of anything worse and have know idea how people do it comfortably.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What a clever way to not relinquish your pride and yet admit being utterly wrong. I commend you, defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom