Figures and others

z-ton

I'm a llama!
Hello everyone,

I am new to this board. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the black femto with the beherit apostle. I believe I say it in hobby Japan magazine and it is on the art of war website, but since I do not read Japanese I am lost on how to get it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
z-ton said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this board. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the black femto with the beherit apostle. I believe I say it in hobby Japan magazine and it is on the art of war website, but since I do not read Japanese I am lost on how to get it.
Im almost positive there isnt a Beherit Apostle figure yet. Black Femto ... I only know of a blue one. I think the black one is the statue, not the figure.

z-ton

I'm a llama!
No, this black femto is a figure, it has black lipstick and the behelit apostle. My friend went to the art of war company in Japan. He saw both the figures there, but they do not sell them at the corporate office.

Now you have brought up another question, I thought the femto statue's color was a dark blue and not black.

Oh, and thank you for the help.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
THE BEAST said:
i always thought the blue Femto was kinda odd isn't he supposed to be a crimson red?

12.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
THE BEAST said:
i always thought the blue Femto was kinda odd isn't he supposed to be a crimson red?
You're thinking of the quick glance we get of him in the first episode of the anime. And never ever, ever, ever, ever rely on the anime.

incognitoX

you fail me
Hey I'm new here.. I was wondering about that Griffith millenium falcon statue..are they ever going to release a similar version as an action figure (maybe it's in the works at Art of War)? Is that statue similar to the Griffith hawk soldier figure (fixed pose) or is it literally a non moveable statue?

It'd be a shame not to see a millenium falcon Griffith action figure.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
incognitoX said:
Hey I'm new here.. I was wondering about that Griffith millenium falcon statue..are they ever going to release a similar version as an action figure (maybe it's in the works at Art of War)? Is that statue similar to the Griffith hawk soldier figure (fixed pose) or is it literally a non moveable statue?

20.JPG
Looks unmovable to me. Any announcements about statues you can see here. Or, if you can't read japanese like myself, just keep up to date with the figures they show.

incognitoX

you fail me
Walter said:
incognitoX said:

20.JPG
Looks unmovable to me. Any announcements about statues you can see here. Or, if you can't read japanese like myself, just keep up to date with the figures they show.

I'm not sure if it's just me but doesn't seem kinda hard to tell some of the statues from the figures? The skull knight action figure and statue look so similar..same with the femto ones.

Well I guess all I can do is cross my fingers and hope they make a millenium falcon Griffith Figure.

S

SoulCrasher

thedarkhawk said:
if anyone knows where to get a behlit necklace let me kno

I guess you're refferring to Art of War's Befferit. Those seem to have been sold out for some time. I got one at http://www.animecastle.com/pendants.html Contact em to see if they ever gonna get more. http://216.247.86.99/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=E&Product_Code=STAT136&Category_Code= had it too, but just one kind. just look up befferit online, there might be a few other stores that carry/carried them

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Walter said:
Im almost positive there isnt a Beherit Apostle figure yet. Black Femto ... I only know of a blue one. I think the black one is the statue, not the figure.

I just got the blue Femto action figure that is 7" in height. There is a 3.5" dark brown/black Femto collectible in a bubble plastic pak that's on ebay and also for sale on www.archonia.com under TOYS/MERCHANDISE ( Berserk)

I have not seen anywhere any Behelit Apostle ones. There is a black Femto figure on Art of War but I imagine it is sold out. Still things trickle through on ebay and Archonia.com gets new things in.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Mizar said:
They have just sold out all their beherit necklaces and they won't restock anymore. :'(

Damn I just saw that and explosion toys was out of it too. Apparently everyone here has the capability to be an apostle or God hand but me!! LOL

Here is a cute set that is for preorder:

http://216.247.86.99/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=E&Product_Code=MED149&Category_Code=

They call it the Kubrick set. Don't know why...but it sure is cute!! AWWWW just look at that baby Femto figure...

LG

SexyCharlotte

For Griffith fans...

This is a model that needs to be painted. I think I'll hire someone to do it for me. It's awesome when it is completed. This I got from Thailand on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3219706358&category=1345&rd=1

I wasn't sure how to just post the picture itself so you'll see everything on that ebay ad.

LG

SexyCharlotte

z-ton said:
Hello everyone,

You are indeed correct in fact I was just mentioning to another board member here about that black femto. It was shown a week ago on Yahoo Japan Auction and it was not a statue, but rather a limited edition ( limited to 300 I think) action figure. The Femto was BLACK, not blue, and right beside it in the blister pak was a little behelit creature with legs...just like in the manga.

The behelit creature figure was small, about an inch and a half, and was not red, but pale peach in color.

This was going for about 22000 yen on Japan Auction Yahoo, or about 195 US dollars. NOT CHEAP!!

LG

puella

Berserk forever
These are from the figure plays of Korean guy whose ID is silverwings.

Gutsonthunderhoof.jpg

Guts on thunderhoof(Spawn)

Gutsbnw.jpg

Guts in Doldrey battle?

allbnw1.jpg

movie?

allfigures.jpg

Ben Hur?

allbnw2.jpg

picture in black and white looks always so cool to me

allbnw3.jpg

Guess how many figures he has :p

and....

gold.jpg

most expenisve one? :eek:

SexyCharlotte

Wow that gives me ideas as to what I want to do with all my statues and action figures. LOL

I may use my cats in the figure plays too. They don't always get along. I will put a behelit necklace on one, and he will call down Godhand to sacrifice the other.

LG

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Griffith said:
Wow that gives me ideas as to what I want to do with all my statues and action figures. LOL

I may use my cats in the figure plays too. They don't always get along. I will put a behelit necklace on one, and he will call down Godhand to sacrifice the other.

LG

Expecting! :D

Top Bottom