From the Abyss?

What's rising out of the blood and why's Skully rushing to get there?

• Cthulhu-esque Uber-Demon

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Lliugusamui

around the corner
The pic is really well-made : the arm of Cthulu hides its breats, so we can't really figure if it's a male, a female or something else ... !

P

psymont

do u guys think that members of the godhand will transform(like apostles do) if they ever end up fighting guts? .... they are not omnipotent: so what are there powers exactly(as we know to date)?

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Here is my theory about Godhand:

Void: connected to human ambition
Slan: connected to human sexuality and sexual desire (her body movements suggest this, as well as her appearance at the pagan orgy)
Conrad: connected with disease and death (or maybe human frailty)
Ubik: well, this is tough but think about his personality: he chatters a lot and talks the most out of the Godhand, so perhaps he has something to do with human corruptibility since he convinces so many to make the offering by showing them their pasts/desires and true self.

MAKE FUN OF ME IF YOU WANT >_<

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
theblakeman said:

Slan: connected to human sexuality and sexual desire (her body movements suggest this, as well as her appearance at the pagan orgy)
Conrad: connected with disease and death (or maybe human frailty)
Ubik: well, this is tough but think about his personality: he chatters a lot and talks the most out of the Godhand, so perhaps he has something to do with human corruptibility since he convinces so many to make the offering by showing them their pasts/desires and true self.

MAKE FUN OF ME IF YOU WANT >_<

I think that's quite plausible, but, what's Griff part ? ;)

P

psymont

theblakeman said:

i think if any one of the godhand is connected to ambition, it would be femto ....

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I agree with Wallace. I think Griffith represents human ambition. Besides Void seems to be related to Knowledge or Justice(Fairness) to my thought. Mosgus once said that a philosopher(wise man: "kenjya") had died of torture against Gaiserick. To my thought that dead philosopher changed to Void. How do you guys think about that? :)

secilj said:
To my thought that dead philosopher changed to Void. How do you guys think about that? :)

Sure, sound logical. It might be the best explanation y Skully attack Void in the eclipse. Of coz i m also open to other speculation. :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Can I go ahead and clarify that you are all about 3000 miles into the land of speculation? Just making sure you all realize this...

Top Bottom