gatts and his loins

D

Drachenfels

That apostle he's having sex with is the very same one
who killed Corkus during the eclipse.

And I guess you have some prove of that? ::)

puella

Berserk forever
I think that he planned it. Why else would he fuck another woman?
hummm~ Do you believe that Guts really didn't have sex with another woman? During his wandering off after the eclipse?
I doubt it 43.48% ;D

perhaps he didn't recognise at all that he was f****** an apostle?!
if it is right, it surely proves my doubt above is almost right. because it means he would have a feeling to have sex with another woman.

However, I think he knew what she was and seduced her on purpose to kill the apostle with his armcannon.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
*cough cough*

http://images.outershell.net/ibdeadsexy/english.gif

i think i do understand you very well. but i don't see the purpose of posting a "..." and "you're all cazy".

that's why ask what the matter is. Got me?

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I jest, I jest. It was just too good an opportunity to pass up. Sorry.

Its just we're all bickering about which apostle Guts fucked and why. Look at it like that.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
this apostle guts fucked is the same who killed corkus
the count guts killed is the same who attaqued rickert's group
or rather... imo, miura made kuroi kenshi arc and then when he was doing taka no dan arc overwhelmed by apostles, he redraw the same as in the 1st arc
thus, it helps with guts's revenge...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
or rather... imo, miura made kuroi kenshi arc and then when he was doing taka no dan arc overwhelmed by apostles, he redraw the same as in the 1st arc
thus, it helps with guts's revenge...

i differ. i'm pretty sure that he used the count and "the seduction apostle" intentionally in Taka no Dan.

R

Rufus

alright so lets see i know ill miss some.

very begining he get apostle 1
then he goes on and the next one is not sure to count him sleeping wiht caska when griffith ordered her too so it would be 2 there correct me if im wrong
then he got with caska again later on thers 3
then again before rescuing griffith theres 4
then later on wasnt he trying to fuck caska and IT did like come out was he fucking her at the time or was he trying too thatd be 5

and if your a real sicko you could always say the donovan thing coutned and guts got action 6 times during berserk so far.

feh i made this strip so long ago.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Rufus said:
alright so lets see i know ill miss some.

very begining he get apostle 1
then he goes on and the next one is not sure to count him sleeping wiht caska
actually guts didn t have sexual contact with caska at that time not at least because he was unconscious!
then later on wasnt he trying to fuck caska and IT did like come out was he fucking her at the time or was he trying too thatd be 5
don t know what u mean!?
and if your a real sicko you could always say the donovan thing coutned and guts got action 6 times during berserk so far.
could be...

Top Bottom