gatts and his loins

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
After all topical theses, I would like to analyze the loving relationship of Gatts and Caska regarding the sex, that was one of the best scenes of so much sex in the physical part as in the sentimental that already saw in a frame in my opinion! Until approaching these themes, Miura is always concerned in passing something or at least he wants us to think about that and it was exactly what happened with me! I divide the scenes of sex of Gatts and Caska in two parts: The first before your sad memories of childhood and the other after them. The first in the display the state of spirit of both very disturbing, confused and fearsome one, gives until the impression that there are not linked feelings to the love, summarizing the first sex scene with Gatts and Caska is sad, depressing, sensual and explosive, not having any glamour and the physical contact seems to be the most important thing, but after the disturbing spirit of Gatts literally explodes, and Caska decides to give not only your body as well as your heart, the scene changes of tone, being light, poetic and dramatic, as if the bitterness, disillusions and desires that felt had if mixed and now they belong and are shared by both and that is expressed in each glance and in each scene, but it is in that sincere and hopeful glance of Gatts and Caska that it is noticed that the things finally seem if it gets right and that finally the love was discovered!

Top Bottom