GAYFFIFFITH = GONE CHARLIE!!!

R

Radzeke

HEY, GUESS THE NEWS DUMB SHEEP.

THAT STOOPID FAGGORT GARFIFITH WASN’T DOING HIS JOB AND WAS TOO BUSY GETTING HIS PANTIES IN A BUNCH WITH MY PERSONAL POLEWAXER XECHNAO. I GOT TIRED OF THIS SHITE AND GOT TO THINKING. WALLYBEAR IS AWOL AND I HAVE POWER EQUAL TO GRAPHIFTH, SO I FOUND I COULD TAKE AWAY HIS ADMIN STATUS AND IP BAN HIM WITHOUT MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SO PUTTING TWO AND TWO TOGETHER WE SHOULD CONCLUDE THAT…

OH YEAH, YOU’RE MORONS, LET ME HELP BY SHOWING YOU THE BACK OF THE BOOK THAT IS MY AWESOME BRAIN:

I RUN BARTER TOWN NOW!!!!

I AM THE SOLE ADMIN, ONLY GUNSLINGER B. CAN STOP ME NOW BUT HE’S IN BOOBIE LAND PARADISE WITH MIURA AND DON’T THINK ITS GOING TO BE PEACHRS AND CREAM AROUND HERE BECAUSE MR FANCY ANIMATED GIF FAGGOT ICON URINAL HAS A BETTAR GARTH BROOKSIFTH ICON ANYWAY IS GONE NOW. IM GOING TO TRASH YOU PIECES OF SHIT THAT INFEST THE BOARD LIKE YOU DESERVE. SO, SIT BACK, RELAX, AND WELCOME TO THE EMPIRE OF SKULL LORD. I WILL BE YOUR LORD AND MASTER FOR THE EVENING.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
R.I.P. Griffith :'(

This is a very shitty day indeed, not only it's it 1 am but Griffith got IP banned for life. Thats it! I'm going to leave the McCoys till Griffith is un-banned. >:(

Edit: That’s it Vampires are going to have to wait. I declare flame war!

SKulllord_Hunter_Bob said:
R.I.P. Griffith :'(

This is a very shitty day indeed, not only it's it 1 am but Griffith got IP banned for life. Thats it! I'm going to leave the McCoys till Griffith is un-banned. >:(

Edit: That’s it Vampires are going to have to wait. I declare flame war!

I'm scared Skull Lord is going cuckoo for cocoa puffs. :(

BOB

poruno sutâ
hm i'm still thankful for his photoshop skills
and annoyed by his condescending behaviour. he made me feel cold and warm inside at the same time. hmm

ho..ly.....fuck.....!!

you are serious arent you, how did you pull it off, how???? this is pointless and crazy, whether he is in a argument or not he seems to do his job more then all the other admin's, he is helpfull when we need him, so with all the crap that goes on here, arguments along with disagreements here and you ban him for life over it?

not only walter had left but i got the impression you abandoned the team as you have been missing for a while, so griffith was the one that stuck with us, this is quiet hard to believe.

how long do you plan to block him off for?

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Skull Lord i pray to thee, get rid of these infidels and these spammers and shitty threads!
I promise total loyalty to thee, and i'll offer my first born son as sacrifice to thee, oh mighty Skull Lord!
Long live Skull Lord!
May thy reign be supreme!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ZODDGUTS said:
I'm scared Skull Lord is going cuckoo for cocoa puffs. :(

Gone cuckoo? I thought that was the whole reason he was here, to annoy the hell out of us with his stupidity as punishment. He was always insane.

Nightcrawler: Why do you even come to this section of the board if you hate it so much?

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
You got me wrong...i dont hate it.
I just hate the current events, and the lack of anything remotely interesting going on in this part of the forums, and obviously, some of the posters.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Oltobaz said:
Griffith and the Skulllord are one and the same.Two sides of a coin.Jekyll and Hyde.

Skulllord is from Delaware and Griffith is from California, completely different places, even Aazealh says so and he is a detective.

R

Radzeke

GOOD, YOU SHOULD BE SHITTING YOUR PANTS! HAHAHAHA!!!!

WAIT A MINUTE!? I AM NOT GRIFFITH!!!GROSS! OLTOBAZ, RENOUNCE YOUR SIN OR I SHALL PUNISH YOU BY FORCENG YOU TO SWITCH BODIES WITH XECHANAO! IF I CAN FIMD IT IN THE ADMIN OPTIONS.

BUT SPEAKING OF YE OUSTED FAGGORT! HE’S ALREADY TRIED MAKING TWO NEW ACCOUNTS FROM DIFFERENT COMPUTERS AND POSTING, ONLY TO GET BELETED AD IP BANNED EACH TIME. WHAT A DESPERATE LOSER! I GUESS HE REALLY LOVES YOU GUYS! “KISS KISS DEARS I HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE BERSERK!!”

SO DON’T BE EXPECTING ANY RETURN OF THE KING AROUND HERE! THIS IS MY HOUSE! MY FIRST DECREE IS THAT WE BRING BACK SOME AWFUL LATE NINETIES CATCH PHRASE! LIKE…………

SUCK IT!!!

YEAH! THAT’S PERFECT! THE THING MADE FAMOUS BY THE WFCWW AND PERFORMED BY MORONDS THE WORLD OVER! EVERYONE PLACE YOUR HANDS NEXT TO YOUR GENETALIAS AND TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE TO “SUCK IT!!!!” OR IF YOU WANT TO GET COOL CRIX CROST YOUR ARMS AROUND YOUR NUTZ AND THEN OVER YOUR HEAD!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

dont you think it was more enough to demote him, it was far from necessary to delete him off the forums altogether.

do you have some sort of personal grudge against him or did you see him as a potential threat to even be on the forums?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Sparnage said:
dont you think it was more enough to demote him, it was far from necessary to delete him off the forums altogether.

do you have some sort of personal grudge against him or did you see him as a potential threat to even be on the forums?

This would have never happend if Xechanao never started posting, I say we have Flame crimes tribunals for both Skulllord and Xechanao. >:(

R

Radzeke

GARFUNKAL AND I HAVEN’T ALWAYS BEEN AT ODDS! BUT HE THINKS I’M STOOPID AND SHOULDN’T BE AN ADMIN AND I HAVE A PAIR OF NUTS AND SO HES THE GUY THAT GOT AXED, YOU SEE?

ALSO HIS MERE PRESENCE IS A THREAT BECAUSE OF THE GUSTS OF HOT AIR THAT HIT ME IN THE FACE EVERYTIME HE SAYS SOMETHING. I COULD GET SUNSTROKE!!HAHA SO HE HAD TO GO FOR GOOD SADLY. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

NOW WORSHIP ME!!!! I AM NOW CROSSING MY ARMS AROUND MY PENIS AND SLAPPING THE AREA AROUND IT ON MY THIGHS WHILE SAYING “SUCK IT!!!” MUCH LIKE MY RESPONSE TO GRIFFITHS PMS BEGGING TO BE LET BACK ON AND THREATENING ME TOO! SORRY SUCXSOR! HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY!!!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Top Bottom