GAYFFIFFITH = GONE CHARLIE!!!

R

Radzeke

kimchan said:
O_O This is kind of creepy...

WANT ME TO BAN HIM HONEY!? FOR YOU!!!! ;)

------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@
------)----@

DON'T TELL FISH I STILL TALK TO YOU AND GAVE YOU A DOZEN ROSES! OMG! I'M SUCH A TOMCAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!111@@!LOL!!OMG!!!ROLFALMO!!!1@

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
No, that's okay. Of course,you'll probably just ban them for something anyway. The thought's nice though.

And I won't say anything, since you're keeping this so secret, in giant red font on a public message board. ^^;

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
kimchan said:
And I won't say anything, since you're keeping this so secret, in giant red font on a public message board. ^^;
Giant red font?but... but... on the message above yours there is written nothing that a human eye can read , and human mind can understand.
agli_ordini.gif
Great its the power of Our Lord!!! He is able to send messages that only You, the Chosen among the chosen. can read and to the others ignorant of His ways appears like gibberish. Praise Him o true believers
agli_ordini.gif

R

Radzeke

FATHER?

YEAH, AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING. I DID NOT HIJACK ROBERTOS ACCOUNT AND WRITE THAT!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
roberto999 said:
Giant red font?but... but... on the message above yours there is written nothing that a human eye can read , and human mind can understand.
agli_ordini.gif
Great its the power of Our Lord!!! He is able to send messages that only You, the Chosen among the chosen. can read and to the others ignorant of His ways appears like gibberish. Praise Him o true believers
agli_ordini.gif
Ahh ding ding ding we have ourselves an official skull lord fan boy YAY!

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_LoST said:
WANT ME TO BAN HIM HONEY!? FOR YOU!!!! ;)

DON'T TELL FISH I STILL TALK TO YOU AND GAVE YOU A DOZEN ROSES! OMG! I'M SUCH A TOMCAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!111@@!LOL!!OMG!!!ROLFALMO!!!1@

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Pth... *slaps*

*grins*

Top Bottom