George BUSH Doesn't care about Black People.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
redria said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7177867741 :carcus:
Somebody paid $250 for that thing when they could have just put it in the path of the hurricane? I think that would have killed the hurricane, or at least scared it off somewhere that nobody cares about, like Spain.

As for 8 year olds being raped and killed, it's pretty doubtful if you ask me. It could be true, but unless there's a gang of pediphiles in the city it seems unlikely.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
As for 8 year olds being raped and killed, it's pretty doubtful if you ask me. It could be true, but unless there's a gang of pediphiles in the city it seems unlikely.

Well I read somewhere that a kid was raped and killed a while ago. It was just one though, and the culprit was immediately found out and lynched by the people over there. Or so says the story according to my memories.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
That's a little naive...

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
One or even a few is understandable, but I thought he was reffering to a large group of children being raped and killed. There are some really fucked up people, but not that many. I'm sure there are other pretty aweful things going on now that we don't even know about.

Top Bottom