GoGoGo questions

puella

Berserk forever
(I work at a Political Think Tank). And Considering whats going on in the World and at work there are a lot of emotions flying high.
you live in Washington.

we were never at war, but sure, Truce
no politics!!
my small country is still in the Truce divided into two rugs. :'(

bytheway) it would be better if you guys have more decent wordings in the discussion.
The discussion is absolutely good one but the problem is just a diction.
Nobody need to be offended by that.
It's totally useless here, I think. ;)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
you live in Washington.

no politics!!
my small country is still in the Truce divided into two rugs. :'(

bytheway) it would be better if you guys have more decent wordings in the discussion.
The discussion is absolutely good one but the problem is just a diction.
Nobody need to be offended by that.
It's totally useless here, I think. ;)

Like my profile says I live in DC. I like debating and arguing. I pretty much called a truce because I wrote this extended tangent that was simply scathing (glad I didn't post it! Was pretty bad :-[). Then it hit me. :eek: It's a stupid BBS. Who cares?  :p  (besides I got tired of censoring myself :-X) Anyway a new day is here and I'll be on my best behavior ;D

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Ah, there's nothing as wonderful as sensible people *smiles*

as I've said countless times before... it's just text on a screen.

And... if we doesn't come here for fun, what's the use?

*grins at Kenoh-Sama* I'll take you up on a debate any time though... debating is fun if people know how to do it... *weg* and has skin thing enough not to take everything so bloody personally...

Any particular subject? *grins*

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
And... if we doesn't come here for fun, what's the use?

*grins at Kenoh-Sama* I'll take you up on a debate any time though... debating is fun if people know how to do it... *weg* and has skin thing enough not to take everything so bloody personally...
I m glad u posted that one.
makes me feel better knowing there are a few who share this point of view and don t be straight serious and critical.

Fishbomb

I m glad u posted that one.
makes me feel better knowing there are a few who share this point of view and don t be straight serious and critical.

*grins* ah, there's more of us than you think. *snickers* However... we're not the ones that makes a fuss and are noticed, ne?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Is a Darth Vader Scenario what people want?
very good point! 8)

Let me tell ya what i think.
I don't see a final "big fight" at the very end of berserk where the kuroi kenshi kills his former friend in a bloody fight that has no other message than revenge.
A "Darth vader scenario", how you call it (you understand how to use sarcasm) is most likely not what we're going to see as well, 'though this might be a better sollution than the one mentioned above. Guts could still defeat his real enemy "godhand" or "the idea of evil".
But you're right the Darth Vader scenario was a good one in the 80's, but it's kind of fucked up if used at this point.

So what I was trying to tell you in my former posts is: I'd try to keep my mind open, 'cause something else is gonna happen. something we can't even think about right now. the plot is probably gonna twist again... :)

maximus

Is a Darth Vader Scenario what people want?  
Zodd:´Guts!!!!
Guts:yeah.wasup?
Zodd:Guts I gotta tell u something!schnüff!schnaub!
Guts:what?tell me!
Zodd:schnaub...Guts...schnaaub...I am ur father....schnaub.
Guts:noooooooooo!...............(Guts brakes down and the great sound of "tell me why"starts)over and out.

I really dont think that people want to see this kind of common thing to happen.
as trapped_soul added it will be something special nobody expects.(hopefully)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
roflma$$o

/translation
rolling on floor laughing my ass off.
;D

but i think kenoh-sama was refering to Episode 6, not 5.
He meant that scenario where Darth Vader apologizes for what he did was wrong...

maximus

roflma$$o

but i think kenoh-sama was refering to Episode 6, not 5.
He meant that scenario where Darth Vader apologizes for what he did was wrong...
OK got to accept that right!?

puella

Berserk forever
UNDERLINES!!

two kinds of underline draw my curiousity.
first, some usernames have underline and others not in the thread,
wwwhy?

second,some usernames have underline and others not on "users online" in the bbs home.
whyyyy?

and
what happened to Fishbomb's position?
Newbie status?
I guess she decides to start new life as a newbie or the next position of Olivier status is "newbie". ;D

at the end of the day, I always
::)

Fishbomb

ARRRGGGHH!!! I leave for a week and is a newbie??? *blinks*

I guess the system couldn't handle 500+ posts... or they didn't want to promote me to Olivier status... *sniff*

puella

Berserk forever
Re: UNDERLINES!!

two kinds of underline draw my curiousity.
first, some usernames have underline and others not in the thread,
wwwhy?

second,some usernames have underline and others not on "users online" in the bbs home.
whyyyy?
Nobody answered my question but I happened to find out the right answer.
It was so simple~
If you've ever clicked someone's profile, then he or she who you clicked have underline. that's all. :D

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Nobody answered my question but I happened to find out the right answer.
It was so simple~
If you've ever clicked someone's profile, then he or she who you clicked have underline. that's all. :D

Now clear your browser history cache and poof!!!!.....the underline is gone!! :eek:

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Now clear your browser history cache and poof!!!!.....the underline is gone!!  :eek:
afterwards you can click his name in the profile again and - abracadabra - his name appears underlined again. Wow!

Top Bottom