Here is a picture I'm trying to color...

I checked out the avatars...the official colorings....these bad boys are orange....and the fog is typically grey...SO personally id leave it grey and maybe to slight overlays on parts of the fog to simluate the fire.

This is a quick coloring I did today...

bored at work

easier since there isnt too much detail

what do you guys think?

f1lamb.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Gah! Why the creepy image? :judo: Just kidding, I think it looks really great. How's the picture with the Daka coming along? Any changes recently?

Rhombaad said:
Gah!  Why the creepy image? :judo:  Just kidding, I think it looks really great.  How's the picture with the Daka coming along?  Any changes recently?

im stuck with the flame and fog :(

heres my stuckness lol

f222yw.jpg

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Fire looks much better. You might try spreading it out and making it more tranluscent though. As for the eyes, I'd started a small section of the Daka in that picture for the above mentioned encyclopedia. As soon as I finish you might check them out.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Lookin' good, rick! The fire looks really nice and I like the coloration of the Daka. It's coming along quite nicely. :serpico:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wait a minute... I don't remember seeing that character in Berserk. :miura:

All jokes aside, it looks pretty decent. Not knowing much about Photoshop, I don't know what kind of pointers I could give you. The purple text suits Orochimaru well.

Rhombaad said:
Wait a minute... I don't remember seeing that character in Berserk. :miura:

All jokes aside, it looks pretty decent.  Not knowing much about Photoshop, I don't know what kind of pointers I could give you.  The purple text suits Orochimaru well.

heres what i had to work with:

and heres an update to the other one ive been working on

:puck:

Top Bottom