I am the champion!

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
I hated you when you had ur big ass avatar of that damn geforce. Now you have reconfimed my hate as I thought youd have grown up by now.

BOB

poruno sutâ
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
that sounds nice
with rice

Go mangy! tho the battle might make ye tired and weary i encourage thee in thy noble fight for tasty board entertainment.

And to all you sissies here go home and eat your dingleberries! take spoons for they will rinse through your forks. Don't forget to chew!

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
We'll get ya.

And we raised up our glasses against evil forces singing whiskey for my men and beer for my horses.

G

Genn21

:D , I wanna say as a man approaches being a champion among men and not a mere mortal. He conceives certain quality. Most champions have a extreme girth and can kill things with the baloghne beast. There are few champions that are not reveared for there extreme strength upon the forums , from pressing many days at the keyboard. Mangy kid has self proclaimed his championship this is one way to become a type of champion but a supreme one in your area. Champions should be feared and enraged , not at a particular anything just a attitude torward life. So hail on mangy champion 2. whatever , show those other wanna be what being a champions really about.

Heeeee-MANNNNNNN
HEMAN9.JPG
hmmm thats not he-man

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Well, I had a level 5 PC doing a mage launching a fireball on a zomb'... at 2 meters from him (fireball radius: 10 meters) => Conclusion, never ever allow a player to learn fireball...

As you can see, my first job as champion (of what shall be decided in an orderly and magical manner) was to not go on the board for 3 days. Now that I have completed that, I must move on to pressing matters.

lye

Nihilist!
Aquedesin said:
Well, I had a level 5 PC doing a mage launching a fireball on a zomb'... at 2 meters from him (fireball radius: 10 meters) => Conclusion, never ever allow a player to learn fireball...

fireball? the sport where you light a tennisball on fire with lighterfluid and play catch with oven mets? thats the best!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom