If Guts is given a steed...

Does an extraordinary steed enhance Guts fighting capability?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Doesn't matter, Guts is already strong enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
heheheeeeeee ;D

well demented fella,

that was quite humorus,

what do you think of a skullhorse?

do you think thats how it worked?

speculation of course :)

- c

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
Looking at the pictures, you can notice the similarities in Skully & his horse's armor.

Still, it looks more like it was a complete set of armor, one portion for the rider, & another for his horse. That, at the least, seems more plausible than saying the armor somehow made a copy of itself & conjured up a horse while it was at it.

If you take notice to the horse's eyes, they match skully's In that they are bright with some sort of flame(to me) So you can take a few roads of thought.

road 1= The armor that Skully wears is the same as the armor his horse wears(assuming its a COMPLETE SET of horse & rider armor, not an extension of a single combatant's armor)

road 2= All armor that the Dwarves created have the same effect on its inhabitants over a prolonged period of time.(this COULD be challenged if you look at what happened to Guts' helmet) I still, however, hold a firm belief that every person who wears such armor experiences it in a different way, depending on what they want manifested.

road 3= Skully/Flora came across the same type of armor for a steed. Naturally, they thought to go find a horse strong enough to handle the armor. I don't believe it is that hard for an animal to assimilate such behavior, because they only have instinct.

road 4= Skully put that armor on whilst mounted on a horse. Seeing as how the armor is ataptable, it COULD have engulfed the horse as well as its rider.(seems a bit strange to me, yet a friend of mine made a good point with Guts' armor & its helmet changing shape- citing that the metal MUST have stretched/increased for the beast to make those extended chops)

There are some other roads, but these are the only ones I could think of right now.

I'm still sceptical on how exactly skully & his horse came to be.. because the guys a damned mystery in itself.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Another possibility.

The horse is long-dead, and all of its strange powers are a result of Skully using Behelit-magic powerr! to make it move, fly, etc. This way, the horse has no fear reactions to apostles, has the same immunity to spiritual possession as SK, and will always act/react to SK's commands in the way he wants it to(being an extension of his will, and all.)

Demented Swordsman said:
road 2= All armor that the Dwarves created have the same effect on its inhabitants over a prolonged period of time.(this COULD be challenged if you look at what happened to Guts' helmet) I still, however, hold a firm belief that every person who wears such armor experiences it in a different way, depending on what they want manifested.

This could be the best reason to assume why SK steed possessed supernatural abilities, this could be the very same steed he was using since Gaiseric time (1000 yrs back), And that the moment the dwarf somehow forge the armor for both of them, it prolonged their life, and the steed too begin to lose all its senses, in exchange for its long life and flying capabilities

Or to say, his steed had too turn berserk! ;D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
If guts is given a steed we will speculate what powers that steed had. On top of that someone would make outlandish speculations that the steed will kill guts in the future. Maybe even a few will say that the steed came from space, or the devil. Maybe they'll say the space devil sent it down to earth with his annoying cases. Then some will speculate, and then right behind them a speculation of the same basis but a bit different. Then before you know it, we'll have 3 pages of speculations, some of which may not even have to do fully with guts getting a steed, more or less just made to appease their fanfic urges.

Eddie said:
Maybe even a few will say that the steed came from space, or the devil.

I suddenly remember that there was this beast in AD&D that was known as Hellhound, it was actually shape like a horse but just that it is black in colour and its body is engulf in flame, a pure evil from abyss...

Maybe that will suit Guts well

just a question,

but wouldnt he be a product of good more than evil?

he is here to go against evil,

but that puts the question was evil made because of good?

which came first, the chicken or the egg?

im my opinion he was a product of good,

but thats not here nor there,

just a thought

- c

Demented Swordsman

Just because he is a product of evil, does not mean he is condemned to be as much.. it just means that he has become a product of his surroundings.

All that has befallen him is certainly evil, & for him to fight it, in some way, he has to become an evil entity. Just look at the first 2 volumes. He might have been combating evil, but he was no saint about it.

well if he had a steed would the steed be a semi product of evil as it would be gut's steed and hes a product of evil,

or would it just be special transportation for the killer of all that pisses him off, which would mean its not evil or a product thereof?

just a tired mans thought of a question that probably doesnt matter,

im just interested in what you think ;D

- c

Demented Swordsman

0228.jpg

ShinHell9

Demented Swordsman said:
But....but...It always has an answer...unless...unless they're fake...THEY'RE FAKE NOOOOOO!!!

Guts doesn't need a steed now. But if he did get one I'm sure it would have wolf armor on it, like skully's horse has skull armor.

heheheeeeeeeeee ;D

stupid fucking question?

well it was about his steed,

and this is his steed thread,

oh well, i liked the 8 ball :D

- c

Demented Swordsman

I just hated your choice of words & ill placement. My high doesn't need to be inturupted trying to decipher an ill structured sentence.. GET TO THE POINT, SLAPPY! ;)

ShinHell9

Demented Swordsman said:
I just hated your choice of words & ill placement. My high doesn't need to be inturupted trying to decipher an ill structured sentence.. GET TO THE POINT, SLAPPY! ;)
So what exactly is your point then??

yes, what is your point demented fella? ???

i was runnin on 2 hours of sleep,

my question was about the topic of this thread,

his steed,

not how high you are, ::)

ol holier than thou demented swordsman,

steed, rememeber steed,

if you wanna post some "im better than you" bullshit,

on a question where i asked your opinion no less,do what walter said, go to the hawks threads, not here,

my post was about what his steed would be, not how much better than everybody else you are,

and i dont care if you can afford a magic 8 ball,

im done with you, i will respect the admin of this board and site and not destroy you creatively in the Berserk part of the site,

if anybody else wishes to state thier opinion on the steed, do so, i would love to discuss it,

and dont try to comeback with somethin clever, shit goes in the trashcan posts,

any shit will be ignored by me,

i think it would be cool if the horses armor was a mirror, so it could hide and confuse apostles, just my thought :D

- c

ps. discuss Berserk or go away >:(

Demented Swordsman

blah blah chalk it up to your defense.

Too many people here take the simplicities of life for granted. Instead of trying to be clever yourself, by making a long, drawn out sentence half-demeaning my own post about Guts' evil, you could have stated your question about the steed in a fairly simple, direct, & kind manner. Instead, you blahed.. :p

I clearly stated my thoughts on the steed previously. I don't feel like giving you a half assed assumption on whether the steed would be evil or not. Read my previous post, & you'll understand the tidbit about instinct.. which is what all an animal has to go on. Instinctively, it'd have to be evil. See, you could have avoided a stupid question all together.

I assumed you were a semi-intelligent person, whcih I still believe to some degree.. I was hoping you'd figure it out.

ol holier than thou demented swordsman,

steed, rememeber steed,

if you wanna post some "im better than you" bullshit,

on a question where i asked your opinion no less,do what walter said, go to the hawks threads, not here,

my post was about what his steed would be, not how much better than everybody else you are,
Better? I said I was high. According to your reasoning, you're better than everyone else for *ahem*
runnin on 2 hours of sleep

That was your state, correct? Well, being high was mine.

I thought it was a stupid Q. Partly because you were trying to be clever, & because it was unnecessary. Granted, you asked me a simple Q, but man did it have a lot of blah to get through before you understand the actualy question.

BAH DUM TISH!

ShinHell9

Demented Swordsman said:
blah blah chalk it up to your defense.
Yo, that dawg can chalk it up to his defense aiite. He's the Illest baller when he play defense. word.

This isn't an attack on you but i love how you post a picutre from a site called "Forum-spam".

You still failed to answer what exactly your point was. yes, you found it stupid...but what was the point?

About the steed: what if he obtained a steed, tamed it and then the beast took over it. Then the steed will constantly chase after Farnese and try to rape her.

if the horse wanted to rape her all the time,

then guts could get a video camera and he

could be "the black cameraman",

his first film would be:

"The Beast IN me"

with a special guest apperance in the mini film by puck entitled:

"Just Got Pucked!"

the steed would get royalties of course ;D

but what if guts attached a cannon on its tail like his arm,

the horse might not like the rear entry though :eek:

- c

IMO, Guts will never have any kind of steed, any kind of animal mounted transport, because he can't use his sword while mounted. Think about it. How many times Gutts had a fight using one arm only? Not many, and even using two hand, he cant swing Dragon Slayer right, because probably the animal's head will be on its way !!! ;)

Plus, i hope the witch's protection chant wont least forever, so the bad spirits would INCARNATE on the horse for sure, like when Farnese got near raped .

This has been the purpose of Gatts traveling alone since begining (well, Pack is there fo sure, but who could miss him ? ;D ;D ;D)

you say he will never have a steed,

what if he just wants a joyride?

maybe he would steal skullknights horse while hes using the room of rest ;D

or what if he enters a race to earn money for an upgrade to the dragnslayer, like a homing thruster,

the way it would work is he could set a target and throw it and it would precisely cut in half what he points it to,

then it would fly back with thruster assistance to his hand,

that would be awesome! ;D

but that would require a steed to race for money,

kinda an extreme creative thought,

but i digress,

and iholla, well no

uholla

;D ;D ;D

- c

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
You know, they should start a new storyline for a little bit about a horse born from a dead mare. That horse has to fend off wolves and meets up with a gang of horses called the Band of Nags. They are all then decapitated, except for the mare, and it ends up meeting up with Gutts and hanging with their gang.

What? If Gutts is going to be riding a horse, he had better be more than just a magical dancing unicorn of happiness.

Top Bottom