If Guts is given a steed...

Does an extraordinary steed enhance Guts fighting capability?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Doesn't matter, Guts is already strong enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
akikaze said:
My Opinion: It never did, it was shit from the beginning. ::)
I respect your opinion because it's kind of shitty now.. but there is a base of logic into this thread.. you just can't see it.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Shurikn said:
I respect your opinion because it's kind of shitty now.. but there is a base of logic into this thread.. you just can't see it.
Nah just useless speculation thats been going on since day 1 of this bbs' existance.

well the last few posts were kinda goofy, goin off topic a tad,

but i think it was mostly cool,

and i agree with you shurikin, not being able to speculate and see other peoples mind would take a little of the fun away,

and this is the "speculation nation" by the way,

and if you think it was so stupid and retarded and shity akikaze, why did you post here?

why didnt you just pass on,

reguardless, he doesnt need a steed, yet ;D

- c

Shurikn said:
So there is no reasons at all to speculate if i use your logic ?
There are things that are interesting an worth speculating about, don't get me wrong there. But, seriously, are you so bored that you like to speculate about a steed, that will probably never have any important meaning to the story, or some of the questions Miura hopefully answers someday? (Like the whole story behind the Skull night, what really happened with him, and so on...) I'm not, end of story.

10-4 said:
...why did you post here?
Well, I was kinda interested in the topic..I was, for about 2 minutes...then I thought: "Hell, what am I doing here?" And then when I read some of the last postings, especially the ones referring to the shitty posts, I felt like I have to say something, altough I spent more time than I ever wanted in this thread...And I'm doing it again *sigh* ::)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
akikaze said:
There are things that are interesting an worth speculating about, don't get me wrong there. But, seriously, are you so bored that you like to speculate about a steed, that will probably never have any important meaning to the story, or some of the questions Miura hopefully answers someday? (Like the whole story behind the Skull night, what really happened with him, and so on...) I'm not, end of story.
Theres a fine line between Skull Knight's past and If guts will get a steed.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Miura has been putting in lots of RPGish elements like magical weapons and such but I doubt Gatts would have a steady Steed. He might just ride them every once in awhile. Specialy when his curse goes loose again when the charms that flora gave them (gatts/caska) stop working. Any steed would get eaten. Anyhow as I said before "the only thing Gatts wants to Ride is caska! "

Top Bottom