IGN's top 100 games of all time

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Actually, even being an absolutely HUGE fan of SOTC, that was the one game whose position got the loudest audible "WHAT?!" reaction from me. It simply doesn't belong that high up on the list.

I felt exactly the same way about it, love it, but I don't see how it's one of the 20 best games ever, objectively speaking. This felt like just a "controversial/hip" choice to put up high. Like most of this list, I don't even believe it's genuine, almost insulting even. =)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Okay, I'd be willing to bump it down to 20 =P

To be honest, I just started replaying it after finally picking up Ico this year and completing it in about 1 week... so it's fresh in my head and reminding me why it's my favourite PS2 game in my collection. I wants me a white Agro, but know I'll never nail that geyser colossus in HTA.

Last post of the night is a great/shit one: Objectively speaking, do you guys object to the idea of seeing Nintendo's money printing objective, i.e the object that is the Wii Fit + software that's heading our way, on the list next year?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Otherwise, Super Mario World would be the #1 platformer of all time. :daiba:

No it would be Super Mario Bros 3!!! :troll:

Uriel said:
To be honest, I just started replaying it after finally picking up Ico this year and completing it in about 1 week... so it's fresh in my head and reminding me why it's my favourite PS2 game in my collection. I wants me a white Agro, but know I'll never nail that geyser colossus in HTA.

The problem is that Ico is 57, and Ôkami for example is 90.

Uriel said:
Last post of the night is a great/shit one: Objectively speaking, do you guys object to the idea of seeing Nintendo's money printing objective, i.e the object that is the Wii Fit + software that's heading our way, on the list next year?

Actually the hardware part is called the Wii Balance Board, and while it will be bundled with Wii Fitness they aren't one and the same. The Board will hopefully see other and more interesting uses in the future. Anyway, seeing how none of the already very popular "serious games" made it into the list, I don't think Wii Fit will next year either.

Griffith No More! said:
Where are the Super Scope 6 games on there? :judo:
More importantly do you see a single Wizardry game on the list? I think #7 should atleast be in the top 90

Anyway, this is getting old, please lets just move on and forget "The game list of ALL TIME"
speaking of time, whats everyone doing for xmas? (waiting for x-mas thread)

Top Bottom