JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
Strangely, xechnao has not showed up since SkullLord came back.
A coincidence or...? ???
agli_ordini.gif

the creature called xechnao did attempt to escape Our Lord rage hiding here
NO REFUGE HERE

A forum that he used to haunt before he came here. I destroyed him completely
XECHNAO LAST POST ( For those among you that don't know italian he says:Right. Thank you.)
agli_ordini.gif

P.s. before you ask: Yes my power was so great that I was able to destroy him retroactively BEFORE he came here. So consider him just a bad dream :p ;D

R

Radzeke

YES, THE BOY IS BACK IN TOWNE! RIGHT WHERE HE BELONGS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MY HANG DOWN AND MY GO GAWDS. GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK SON. I MISSED YOU.

OH YEAH, I TOTALLY GOT CAUGHT WITH MY CAR BREAKING DOWN! SO EMBARASSING! BUT IM FINE NOW SO STOP WORRYING.

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

R

Radzeke

Uriel said:
SAY IT, DON’T GAY IT, PRETTY BOI!! OR I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN A NOTCH!!! I'M TALKIN 187 WITH MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH FOOL!

MY EYES ARE ABLAZE AND SHOW ME TO BE A FURIOUS MURDERER!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
Yes

and

Yes.

Paradise_lost was the first Person banned for being such a monstrous troll shithead, but on the other side, even he hasn't never made such a clusterfuck like Zanza or xechnao.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, If i was the mod who banned HER, I would give her a choice to either send me nude pics of herself, or ban. Everything starts with choice ;D.

BOB

poruno sutâ
but what if it actually was a HE and by coinkidinky it was that goatse guy and you received a whole photo session of that assmaster?

Lee said:
Yes

and

Yes.

Paradise_lost was the first Person banned for being such a monstrous troll shithead, but on the other side, even he hasn't never made such a clusterfuck like Zanza or xechnao.

Might be, but we have said the correct things.

Top Bottom