JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY

M

Murder Foul

Skull Lord, do you plan to overthrow your creator? It's been the plan all along, right. You gain Walter's trust and then stab him in the back.

Walter, where art thou?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Murder Foul said:
Skull Lord, do you plan to overthrow your creator? It's been the plan all along, right. You gain Walter's trust and then stab him in the back.

Walter, where art thou?

I think Walter joined actually. He stopped by briefly a few days ago.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you think that maybe the SkuLL LoRD was born from the swell of ignorance on these forums, just as Idea was born form humanity's swell of feelings?

He could be THE manifest ego of the entire forums, not merely some physical shell of a human. You may mock his tone, but really, isn't that tone within all of us? It's so familiar... No one here can deny it.

At least, that's always been my theory. It explains his ferocity against the coded laws that govern these forums, such as his rise to adminship. I guess I should feel threatened, but I find I'm just more excited about this manifestation.

And despite the above, my best efforts to assure you, I have utterly nothing to do with the SkuLL LoRD, so please stop PMing me about him. I'm enjoying him.

Walter said:
Don't you think that maybe the SkuLL LoRD was born from the swell of ignorance on these forums, just as Idea was born form humanity's swell of feelings?

He could be THE manifest ego of the entire forums, not merely some physical shell of a human. You may mock his tone, but really, isn't that tone within all of us? It's so familiar... No one here can deny it.

At least, that's always been my theory. It explains his ferocity against the coded laws that govern these forums, such as his rise to adminship. I guess I should feel threatened, but I find I'm just more excited about this manifestation.

And despite the above, my best efforts to assure you, I have utterly nothing to do with the SkuLL LoRD, so please stop PMing me about him. I'm enjoying him.

so thats why you started this and let it happen? give the forums a taste of berserk irony or something.

R

Radzeke

HELL YEAH! SCORE!!!! SKuLL LoRD NOW HAS CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP!!!! ALL MY SUBTRACTORS CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well if you read what he said, it was everyone's fault. So it is more your fault then Walter’s.

i understand the concept, but no individual on this forum can control his personal bitterness.

incognitoX

you fail me
Walter said:

So true.

There's a bit of SKuLL L0rd in all of us..wanting to scream out loud, "McCoy!"

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
This amuses me much. ^_^

Anyway, power sounds nice. I hereby add my new and unique sig, as well as a new avatar. Whee. Give me power, and I promise to pretend to use it while actually sitting in a throne enjoying carnal pleasures and white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups.

Oh, and good to see you again, Typhon. ;)

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_LoST said:
HELL YEAH! SCORE!!!! SKuLL LoRD NOW HAS CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP!!!! ALL MY SUBTRACTORS CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif
That's cool man. :)

Keep reaching for that rainbow.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Wow, I leave for vacation for two weeks and come back to this. :eek:

My stomach churns with disgust at the crap that's been posted. I'm going to go vomit now and hope that after all my stomach bile as been washed away into the ocean the stench will be cleared out.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Miyu said:
Wow, I leave for vacation for two weeks and come back to this. :eek:

My stomach churns with disgust at the crap that's been posted. I'm going to go vomit now and hope that after all my stomach bile as been washed away into the ocean the stench will be cleared out.

You sound like Walter before Skull lord first appeared. ;D

why should he, ever shown compassion to an ant hill before?

believing we are special and loved by a higher power is just the natural human ego in action. we want to feel special and have purpose, but it doesnt really matter.

NavalOfficerX7

This hand of mine glows with an awsome power!!!...
Naval Officer Stands beside the strong for now.......being that I am a newbie to the boards...........I will give my alliegance to your army and reign darkness on the pitifull mortals.........MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
NavalOfficerX7 said:
Naval Officer Stands beside the strong for now.......being that I am a newbie to the boards...........I will give my alliegance to your army and reign darkness on the pitifull mortals.........MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Are you a midshipman? Or is that your clever little name? Oh yea, I also join the Skull_L0rds army :-*

Top Bottom