Mad archer at large

KuroKenshi

ready for Today's sermon??
Dont know if anyone follows the news in california, but ive noticed once in a while someone is slain by an arrow, when i hear that first thing that comes to my head is who the hell uses a bow in a world of guns? is there some kind of mad archer running around? and they always seem to get away with it. i guess since its so rare a weapon to use. im not being serious, but if anyone wants to get away with murder the way to go is use the strangest weapon you can find, like a giant spiked flail,a halberd, or a replica of odd jobs hat. :carcus:

250px-GA60.jpg

I knew he was real!

The person's pretty smart actually, bows are quiet and if he didn't leave any finger prints then forensics would have a tough job linking any evidence against the person. Unlike hand guns and rifles you can't match an arrow to a bow.

A

avidwriter

Ramen4ever said:
The person's pretty smart actually, bows are quiet and if he didn't leave any finger prints then forensics would have a tough job linking any evidence against the person. Unlike hand guns and rifles you can't match an arrow to a bow.

Yes but its easier to conceal a handgun then it is a bow, that goes double if its one of the newer ones with the system of pulleys and such to make it easier to pull. I’m out of it at the moment I can’t think of the name of that system. Those are pretty big.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone here DIDN'T instantly think Green Arrow, they're not nerdy enough to be here.

Top Bottom