MY HATE LIST

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I used to hate the world and get on my computer just to attempt to degrade others in chat sites and other places simply because I was bored and had no friends. Sooner or later you realize you don't 'need' friends and 'hate' is simply a weapon that others can use against you. It's seems you've helped them attack you multiple times. One of the best weapons you could develop is calm and if you can calm then we would look like fools to continue attacking you but if you can't, you will continue recieving indignations. You may or may not grasp what I am saying but for many it is the truth or close to it. If you can grasp this (even if it takes some time)that is good, if not it is only a loss for you, because only neutrality allows you to see the whole.

Aconyro said:
Sooner or later you realize you don't 'need' friends and 'hate' is simply a weapon that others can use against you. It's seems you've helped them attack you multiple times. One of the best weapons you could develop is calm and if you can calm then we would look like fools to continue attacking you but if you can't, you will continue recieving indignations.

Wow... you sound like Godo, is that how u convince Guts not to live just for revenge?

TEh ReAL SlIM SKuLL LoRD said:
WHO IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH STEPPING ON MY STYLE!? I DEMAND MY ADMIN STATUS SO THAT I MAY DESTROY THIS SCUM!! HEY YOU BABY BITCH FUCKTARD, QUIT POSTING STUPID SHIT BEFORE I END UP PICKING YOU OUT OF MY FUCKING STOOL! FAG!!

SKuLL LoRD

About bloody time you made an appearence, the other almost had me convinced for a bit.

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
IF SKULLLEOTARD'S ACCOUNT WAS DELETED AND BANNED, COULDN'T THIS PERSON HAVE EASILY JUST TAKEN THE NAME TO MAKE HIMSELF SEEM MORE AUTHENTIC? SOME OF WHAT HE SAYS HAS THE SKULL LORD FEEL, BUT ALOT OF IT DOSN'T.

ANYWAYS, IF IT IS YOU SKULLY, FETCH ME APPLES. IF IT IS NOT, FUCK YOU.

E

explodingballs666

really the imposter SkuLL LoRD has nothing against the real SKuLL LoRD what i think is that we should have a battle between the SKuLL LoRD's to see who is the real one, and yes drakmaster is back.

togos

I'm a llama!
i really have a hard time to believe Vampire_Hunter_Bob as SKuLL LoRD ... if it's really you ... stay as SKuLL LoRD ... because spam and cheap joke/sarcasm of VHB are not worth the self-derision/cynicism of SL. between SKuLL LoRD's e-mail was from yahoo and the VHB one is from aol (so i still have some doubts that TEh ReAL SlIM SKuLL LoRD is the former one :) ).

But maybe the real one is a IRL friend of VHB (just because i saw a picture of Vampire_Hunter_Bob with a guy nicknamed skully on echo23 :) ).

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Griffith said:
Isn't one Skull Lord already one too many?

-Griffith
You would know *cough**cough*

SKuLL LaRD said:
IF SKULLLEOTARD'S ACCOUNT WAS DELETED AND BANNED, COULDN'T THIS PERSON HAVE EASILY JUST TAKEN THE NAME TO MAKE HIMSELF SEEM MORE AUTHENTIC? SOME OF WHAT HE SAYS HAS THE SKULL LORD FEEL, BUT ALOT OF IT DOSN'T.

ANYWAYS, IF IT IS YOU SKULLY, FETCH ME APPLES. IF IT IS NOT, FUCK YOU.
well I tried deleting my old account of shinhell from 3 years back when i had to change e-mail names, but i still couldn't make this one truly be shinhell without a word or # after it...who knows i may be wrong but he may be real.

togos said:
i really have a hard time to believe Vampire_Hunter_Bob as SKuLL LoRD ... if it's really you ... stay as SKuLL LoRD ... because spam and cheap joke/sarcasm of VHB are not worth the self-derision/cynicism of SL. between SKuLL LoRD's e-mail was from yahoo and the VHB one is from aol (so i still have some doubts that TEh ReAL SlIM SKuLL LoRD is the former one :) ).

But maybe the real one is a IRL friend of VHB (just because i saw a picture of Vampire_Hunter_Bob with a guy nicknamed skully on echo23 :) ).
You actually believe that Vampire_Hunter_Bob is SKuLL LoRD? Get real. ::)

My money's on Griffith. He's the only one clever enough to play the SKuLL LoRD role...

togos

I'm a llama!
that just mean it's obvious you are TEh ReAL SlIM SKuLL LoRD
http://www.echo23.com/pics/newskool/skrike/skull-at-work.jpg
http://www.echo23.com/pics/newskool/junkiexl/junkiexl-skrike.jpg

but as so many "fake" SKuLL LoRD appear or as the old account is edited by admin :

SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_ADMIN
SKuLL LoRD_PHeMTo_ADMIN

It's hard to tell who is the former one if he is one of these or if there was only one person behind this character :) well it's just curiosity :) but whatever ... maybe sometime it's better to just dream instead of knowing the truth :p but a good Skully to shoot lustful jokes, nonsense etc would be welcome :)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Wow, all of you who just figured that out about Griffith and Skull_l0rd right now, just got the power up and won the game! Good job! ;D

ShinHell9

It was obvious it was griffy, the question is if Griffith is controlling the self proclaimed real skull lord...but i checked into it Radzeke's olde name is still inactive those two are imposters...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Ummm, its the real Skull_L0rd (Radzeke) Anyways, just cause his account is deactivated, doesnt mean a certain admin cant reacctivate it. ;)

Don't forget also mangykid and the other one with that sushi picture for his avatar.
Could we put Scarface in the list of suspects too?
Oh, also VHB could be another in the list.

P.S. I believe it's not Griffith in all of it. If he did this wonderfull all round show by himself he would be more nuts than all of us. So we have to choose if this board should become skullians' territory or vote some of them out. That's my opinion.

ShinHell9

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ummm, its the real Skull_L0rd (Radzeke) Anyways, just cause his account is deactivated, doesnt mean a certain admin cant reacctivate it. ;)
yes but all the posts did with the old radzeke name still has it deactivated, if the real radzeke was reactivated wouldn't it show on the posts

apocolypse, you got what you wanted now the whole board is in havoc. http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=1152
look at a certain person's behavior in that post, seem familiar?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Look, if you guys really want to know the truth behind Skull Lord, you'll have to buy my upcoming tell all book!

skullbook.jpg

Griffith's Writings From the Edge of McCoy: Skull Lord, the Booze, and Me is a triumph. An unflinching look at the dark side of skullknight.net, an admin's tortured soul, and his twisted decent into depraved madness and abuse. A must read.

-New York Times Book Review

Taking preorders now, only $19.95!!!

-Griffith

P.S. You should get your copy around the time the God Hand Guide is finished.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Wow, all of you who just figured that out about Griffith and Skull_l0rd right now, just got the power up and won the game! Good job! ;D

Phew and here I thought I was the only one who knew who Skull_lord really was ,I guess there are a lot of idiots on this board who couldn't figure out who he was. :-\

Top Bottom