MY HATE LIST

R

Rufus

Eddie said:
yes but all the posts did with the old radzeke name still has it deactivated, if the real radzeke was reactivated wouldn't it show on the posts
Hey, it's Renegade. See, Eddie, anybody can take the name of a deleted account. I tried paradiselost, but the name is banned, so I'm using Rufus as an example.

I do think that Radzeke is the real SKuLL LoRD and NiGGeR_FEMT0_Apycolipse is the imposter.

Well, since I have no use for this account I'll be deleting it.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Rufus said:
Hey, it's Renegade. See, Eddie, anybody can take the name of a deleted account. I tried paradiselost, but the name is banned, so I'm using Rufus as an example.

I do think that Radzeke is the real SKuLL LoRD and NiGGeR_FEMT0_Apycolipse is the imposter.

Well, since I have no use for this account I'll be deleting it.
what i was trying to say is if griffith really did reactivate radzeke wouldn't the old radzeke/skullord posts no longer show as a guest?

Eddie said:
what i was trying to say is if griffith really did reactivate radzeke wouldn't the old radzeke/skullord posts no longer show as a guest?
No, a deleted account is permanent. You can reactivate the name, but not the original account.

Use BloodyDead for example: All of his posts prior to SKuLL LoRD deleting him appear under a guest name, however his posts with the current account do not.

It's not that complicated to understand...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Renegade said:
No, a deleted account is permanent. You can reactivate the name, but not the original account.

Use BloodyDead for example: All of his posts prior to SKuLL LoRD deleting him appear under a guest name, however his posts with the current account do not.

It's not that complicated to understand...
I see....

Top Bottom