New AOW Guts statue (Berserk's armor)

-rob- said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA GET THE MAGUN TOO!!! IT WAS AVAILABLE EARLIER TODAY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???? :'( :'( :'(

Derek update the Magun Page, it is no longer available on ArtOfWar. :'(

It's about freaking time! Man, that statue is one of the best and I have no idea why it took AOW so long to sell out of that one. I will update my page now, thanks for the heads up.

And of course, bummer for you. =/ I'm sorry... But don't worry too much though, you can get it on YJ if you act quick (or maybe on ebay). Don't delay too much longer though, cuz the price will raise.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Maiku said:
Japanese page has much better pictures for both.

I see them now, thank you. And I stand by what I said about the face and arm. The front arm is horribly oversized for the head size. Ah well, artistic license I guess... :schierke:

Thanks.

Does anyone else think these pictures are a bit lacking? They're too close, and a black background is a poor choice. I remember that new pictures were posted for the Guts and Slan diorama a few days after it was shown. I hope they do that again.

BillyBudd said:
Does anyone else think these pictures are a bit lacking? They're too close, and a black background is a poor choice. I remember that new pictures were posted for the Guts and Slan diorama a few days after it was shown. I hope they do that again.

I agree with you there. I was just talking about that with Maiku. The pictures are too damn close. I can't get a good feel of what the statue looks like as a whole. They need to take at least ONE shot where you can see the entire statue! Ah well...

Yeah the pictures suck ass for something we are spending so much money on. Its like they are an after thought, "Oh shit those go one sale in 10 min? Well let me get my camera phone out and take some pics." "Oh and make sure to rape all our customers on fees and shipping, you dont want to spoil them."  :serpico:

Yeah for Slan they changed the set of pics twice.

Though that could be because it wasn't selling. Hopefully we get the same treatment for this even though I expect it to sell out.

yay! i grabbed the exclusive 2 version!
also was wondering about the arm thing mentioned by DirectDK earlier.. will that be a part of the exclusive 2? or only 1?

R

-rob-

Damnit this SUCKS!!!

Anyone want to sell me a Limited Editon Magun? Or trade it with a Grunbeld Normal? I will take it off of Ebay lol..... Or how about a Magun Normal (with custom blood) plus some cash? Please let me know... My day is ruined. :'(

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sorry to hear about the Magun, -rob-. I just ordered the Exclusive I version with the Croc. This'll be my first order from Art of War. I really shouldn't have spent the money...but I'm starting not to care. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
DirectDK said:
I agree with you there. I was just talking about that with Maiku. The pictures are too damn close. I can't get a good feel of what the statue looks like as a whole. They need to take at least ONE shot where you can see the entire statue! Ah well...

Theres a reason, I say! A REASON!
ok I think _I'm_ even sick of me saying that. Sorry, guys.
And I'm sorry for your loss, Rob :judo:

R

-rob-

Rhombaad said:
Sorry to hear about the Magun, -rob-.  I just ordered the Exclusive I version with the Croc.  This'll be my first order from Art of War.  I really shouldn't have spent the money...but I'm starting not to care. :guts:

Thanks Rhoombad and CnC... And what you said about the Berserker, that's exackly how I was at first lol.

I checked THIS MOURNING and it was in stock!!! I was gonna order it TONIGHT with the Berserker and it is GONE!! :'( :'( :'(

Rhombaad said:
This'll be my first order from Art of War. I really shouldn't have spent the money...but I'm starting not to care. :guts:

That's the spirit, man =). I'm happy for you.

-rob- said:
Damnit this SUCKS!!!

Anyone want to sell me a Limited Editon Magun? Or trade it with a Grunbeld Normal? I will take it off of Ebay lol..... Or how about a Magun Normal (with custom blood) plus some cash? Please let me know... My day is ruined. :'(

Don't stress rob! Trading a Grunbeld normal for a Guts Magun LE isn't a good deal for you. You can get more money for your Grunbeld, and you can still find Guts Magun LE's on YJ and sometimes on ebay. Email that tisinc guy and see if his Guts Magun is really an LE or not. I'm pretty sure it's the normal, but not harm in trying.

Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. It'll take a while for the Guts Magun to start raising in price. You have time.

R

-rob-

DirectDK said:
That's the spirit, man =).  I'm happy for you.

Don't stress rob!  Trading a Grunbeld normal for a Guts Magun LE isn't a good deal for you.  You can get more money for your Grunbeld.  If you can still find Guts Magun LE's on YJ and sometimes on ebay.  Email that tisinc guy and see if his Guts Magun is really an LE or not.  I'm pretty sure it's the normal, but not harm in trying.

Trust me, you have nothing to worry about.  It'll take a while for the Guts Magun to start raising in price.  You have time.

About Tisinc, it is a Normal, I got mine off of Ebay and it said "Limited" in the title too. MyEbay shows proof of that if anyone is interested.

And YahooJapan, I had problems signing up too it... I would try again but I think It's best for me to stay away from there anyway lol.

And about trading a Grunbeld Normal for the Magun Exclusive, I hear you with that, but this Grunbeld is a duplicate so I wouldnt mind losing a little money.

Thanks very much for the advice tho Derek, it's really aprecciated.

Rob

lol i forgot the pre-order start at 10pm tonight, luckily both versions are still available when i checked them awhile ago.  :carcus: i like ex1 better. in fact, i have a feeling i will like this statue even more than attack form.

-rob- said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA GET THE MAGUN TOO!!! IT WAS AVAILABLE EARLIER TODAY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???? :'( :'( :'(

hey rob, you may want to check this out:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m23476629

P.S. they should include an extra cro-head (just like the medicom 12" snake eater camouflage) in this ex1 version
1.jpg

j/k.... :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
BillyBudd said:
I ordered Exclusive I, but I didn't know what it was talking about with the country code for the phone number.

Every country has a two digit code for international calls. Check this page to find out what the code is for your country.

DirectDK said:
And manga experts... does that apostle look like any apostle in particular, or is it just something generic?

Their choice is intriguing. The base is different, so it doesn't take place on the beach. I guess it could be in Vritannis, an anticipated scene, and the "monster" could be a Daka (poorly made). Other than that, I don't see anything else it might be, the creature doesn't even look like an apostle at all. It could always just be some bullshit they made up to warrant another Exclusive of course... In any case, I don't think their Exclusive 2 is worth buying.

R

-rob-

Aazealh said:
Their choice is intriguing. The base is different, so it doesn't take place on the beach. I guess it could be in Vritannis, an anticipated scene, and the "monster" could be a Daka (poorly made). Other than that, I don't see anything else it might be, the creature doesn't even look like an apostle at all. It could always just be some bullshit they made up to warrant another Exclusive of course... In any case, I don't think their Exclusive 2 is worth buying.

LOL Oh man, that just made my sad mood a little happier. Quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life. Aazealh you are my hero! :SK:

hey rob, you may want to check this out:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m23476629

Thanks kubricka.

But like I said earlier, I think I'm gonna try not getting involved with YJ, for various reasons.

EDIT: EXCLUSIVE 2 IS ALREADY SOLD OUT!!

Top Bottom