Old Skully and Void Thoery with Page Numbers

Hi

About not being able to sacrifice your enemies - Perhaps if one's only dream/obsession is to take revenge on something, maybe that dream itself can become enough to sacrifice. Just a thought

*scratches head* do you mean sacrifice the dream itself? um... for them to sacrifice a dream of revenge, doesn't that call for the person they hate living? ???

As for Skull Knight/Void, Gaiseric/minister, I don't think it's as obvious as it seems. For one, why would Flora, who seems to be as good a character possible within Berserk, side with a ruler who was supposed to be brutal to his people. And would such a ruler really have a face she'd wish to see again?

1000 years is a lot of time for a person to change.

And where does Zodd fit it? It seems he knows Skull Knight from when he was human (or both human?), so does that make him older than the first (current?) God Hand (Void?). Maybe the correlation we should be making is Guts/Griffith, Skull Knight/Zodd, or does Zodd just know him because Skull Knight keeps crashing the parties?

With zodd searching around for the "ultimate strong one" for 300 years, he was bound to run into skully sooner or later. Another thing is void is almost definitely not the first god hand, if you work out the timeline. Is there anything in particular leading you to believe that zodd knew skully in human form and not just his present form? just curious.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Well,
If Zodd is Guts
And Gasearic is Griffith
Then Human-Zodd was Gasaeric's friend before he became he evil.

Then,
If Mule is Wiseman
And Sonia is Flora
Then Mule will betray Griffith and sacrifice him, but Sonia will save him and Guts and Griffith will battle on like Zodd and Skully.

It all makes sense, and by "sense" I mean non-sense.

As far as the mathematical disparity of the "every 216 years a new god's hand"/"every thousand years a god's hand is reincarnated" goes, it is possible that starting the count from the birth of Void (or whoever the first god's hand is) is inaccurate?

Something else came into being during that period of time; Idea was formed (please correct me if I'm horribly wrong in this assumption). Is it plausible that Idea needed 136 years to arrange the creation of the first god's hand?

Starting count innaccurate? erm... i dunno understand really what you are trying to say. The date of void's birth is dating back with the 216 years. Since we are dating back from the present, there isn't really any room for innaccuracy of "dates" since we're not using any actual "dates". We're just saying how long ago from the present, or grif's reincarnation, or whatever stuff happened. Here is my thought on the matter: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=2166

Kart

Resident /b/tard
actually i believe both zodd and SK have been around for over 1000 years, i think it might be a possiblity that skull knight was like those other demons raping and pillaging up until 300 years ago..but just a thought...but they both are around 1000 years old judging from the conversation during/after the eclipse.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There's no evidence of Zodd being any older than 300 years. Skull Knight is very likely to have been around for +1000, however.

M

medievald00d

Flora's a relatively new character, so I'm gonna bring her up. It seems as though Flora has had a long bond with Skully, so how does she fit in?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
pheonixfenix said:
Flora's a relatively new character, so I'm gonna bring her up. It seems as though Flora has had a long bond with Skully, so how does she fit in?

She's the Catherine Zeta Jones to Skully's Micheal Douglas.

Top Bottom