• Majin Tenshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTS said:
I also vote for you. If you do win you have to keep your promise ,that when you become president you would legalize "it". You know what I'm talking about. ;)

Think of "it" as already legalized.

Nomad said:
give out twinkies maybe?? 8)

See this is the kind of thing my Presidency is here to stop. I say more Dictatorship! We need less peace and love and all that crap, what we need more of is an iron fist.

Vote Bob '04.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Griffith said:
You see, now THAT'S a good idea!

-Griffith

This board is known for its bad ideas

VOTE FOR SKULL LORD!
PARADISE IS NOT THAT FAR OFF!
OUR SUPREME LEADER WILL COME BACK TO US!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I hearby announce that i will drop out of the race in order to allow people to focus, we must beat our SKuLL LaRD no matter what.

S

SePHiRoTH

Now this pisses me off why wouldn't i be a contender!!!WTF!!!I would be the best.

ShinHell9

SePHiRoTH said:
Now this pisses me off why wouldn't i be a contender!!!WTF!!!I would be the best.
yeah great, a man whos been around for a fucking week wants to take control of the boards.

ShinHell9

SePHiRoTH said:
Damn fuckin right
Join the 80s hair metal side, stage a bloody coup de etat against SKuLL LaRD, he's not even the real deal. JOIN ME and you will be inflamable.

ShinHell9

As chairman of the BWDC I wish to call everyone to take arms up against SKuLL LaRD! SKuLL LaRD, unlike SKuLL LoRD is not really Griffith for those of you who don't know. SKuLL LaRD is just another SKuLL LoRD poser!!! He will only understand one thing, FORCE!!!!!! We must vote for eithier Majin or VHB, but at the same time we must fight against his idiotic tyranny. We must take power by force!!! Viva le Revolution!!!!!

-Chairman Eddie Tse Tung

S

SePHiRoTH

Eddie said:
As chairman of the BWDC I wish to call everyone to take arms up against SKuLL LaRD! SKuLL LaRD, unlike SKuLL LoRD is not really Griffith for those of you who don't know. SKuLL LaRD is just another SKuLL LoRD poser!!! He will only understand one thing, FORCE!!!!!! We must vote for eithier Majin or VHB, but at the same time we must fight against his idiotic tyranny. We must take power by force!!! Viva le Revolution!!!!!

-Chairman Eddie Tse Tung

Long live Eddie

Skull lard must die!!!

DarkBlademaster

You imposters will burn. Our true lord, the lord of the skull, will take power. Prepare to suffer his wrath. He has the majority too, so the end is near...

ShinHell9

DemonX said:
You imposters will burn. Our true lord, the lord of the skull, will take power. Prepare to suffer his wrath. He has the majority too, so the end is near...
Ok well maybe since you scored so high on the iq test look at this:
SKuLL LoRD= 99
SKuLL LaRD= 99i

Does 99i equal 99??

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Chairman Eddie Tse Tung said:
Ok well maybe since you scored so high on the iq test look at this:
SKuLL LoRD= 99
SKuLL LaRD= 99i

Does 99i equal 99??

if i = 1
99i=99 is a true statement ;)

DarkBlademaster

Chairman Eddie Tse Tung said:
ok maybe you dont understand.
SKULL LARD IS NOT SKULL LORD!!!!!!!!!! HE IS JUST A STUPID N00B WHO WISHES HE WAS GRIFFITH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well stupid me....

So i guess 7milesdown is ok... even though my political moves of the skull association was wiping everyone out because we got more votes... OH WELL. Defeat tastes like shit. Well contrats 7milesdown.

Better you then Skull lard, 7. I dont have anything against him but people may have been only voting for him because they missed the old skull lord times (well I couldnt see any other possible reason) but I dont think voting for a clone would do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom