Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majin Tenshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Well it looks like this thread succeeded in it's primary objective. It seems some order will be restored and the poll can be closed early.

Congrats, 7milesdown.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aconyro said:
Well it looks like this thread succeeded in it's primary objective. It seems some order will be restored and the poll can be closed early.

Actully this poll didnt do anything. Griffith just gave the power. It would be done without this poll.

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
OHHHHH NO, PLEASSSEEEE DON'T CALL ME IMMATURE!!!11 AND PERHAPS YOU SHOULDN'T SOUND LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD WHO JUST FOUND OUT WHAT "FUCK" MEANS WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE THAT!!11

HOHOHOHOHO!!!11

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
SKuLL LaRD said:
MY VOTES WERE GIVEN TO 7MILESDOWN!!!11 NO MATTER!!1 THIS BATTLE IS FAR FROM OVER!!11
Your votes were given to 7milesdown because he can actually spell "Moderator". This battel is over and the BWDC is making sure it is.

ShinHell9

SKuLL LaRD said:
You've never heard of one? they're a fuedalistic toy company.

And you are allowed to be called Immature because why else would Demon X support you so deeply?

ShinHell9

SKuLL LaRD said:
MALF SUPPORTS YOUR ORGANIZATION. DOES THAT MAKE IT STUPID!!!//?
No that makes Malf smarter than Demon X.

See, Demon X started an organization dedicated to you. Malf just supported the hundred SkullKnights campagin.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
DemonX, this poll did exactly what it was meant to do. It grabbed the attention of the admins as well as others and acted as a catalyst for the selection of a moderator. What did you think the objective was? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

You joined with skull lard and that act says enough about the strength or your judgment.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Eddie said:
i equals the square root of negative one idiot.

Eddie Eddie Eddie, i is a variable My answer wasn't that the statement is always true, I only said that the statement was true if i=1 ;) which is correct. Btw I think it is wrong for you to question his IQ with a mathematical question since it is known that there are many areas related to inteligence such as Mechanical, mathematical, verbal, emotional, musical etc. If I were to clasify people as inteligent or not by the amount of knowledge on their basic tools of mathematic so far I would think you are retarded because you can't think outside the box, and seem to haven't taken any other mathematical related classes where i is used for other porpouses :D.

ShinHell9

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Eddie Eddie Eddie, i is a variable My answer wasn't that the statement is always true, I only said that the statement was true if i=1 ;) which is correct. Btw I think it is wrong for you to question his IQ with a mathematical question since it is known that there are many areas related to inteligence such as Mechanical, mathematical, verbal, emotional, musical etc. If I were to clasify people as inteligent or not by the amount of knowledge on their basic tools of mathematic so far I would think you are retarded because you can't think outside the box, and seem to haven't taken any other mathematical related classes where i is used for other porpouses :D.
i isn't a variable though, its a number. if you have a graphing calculator and you hit "i" on it you'll realize its equal to the square root of negative one. think back to trig and sequential 3. Also I'm not questioning his IQ, I was giving him a simple way to see the point. i is never used for anything else it is the square root of negative one that is all it ever is, was and will be.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Eddie said:
i isn't a variable though, its a number. if you have a graphing calculator and you hit "i" on it you'll realize its equal to the square root of negative one. think backe to trig and sequential 3.

I personally have a TI 89 ;) and I know what i means in algebra. But i is used in many other different areas related to mathematics and you can exchange them by another variable and it will just work fine. An example of this is in higher language algorithms i is sort of used as the dafault variable for a loop such as:

(float i=x; i<= z;i+n).

Also i is used on Vector Analysis to specify the x axis. I could have also answered to your question:

99=99i

Well 99i is the vector form and 99 is the magnitude right They are not the same but they specify different information about the same vector?

There are many ways to manipulate mathematics both with the basic tools of mathematics and with logical tools. My response was ment to be more like a small math joke but I dont apreciate being called an idiot when I was right ;)

So I am sorry eddie but you just got:
owned.jpg

LOL
P.S:
It is back not backe ;)

ShinHell9

fine, put that on a regents, you'll see how many people would fail because of using it in the wrong manner, lowercase i is always used for the usage that i used it for, call the New York state Regents center.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

poor eddie cat bit his tounge regarding math aww :(
Here is a flower for you eddie

~----------{-@

Aconyro

REVENGE!
You two are arguing the common use of i and the various uses of i, you might as well be arguing over the use of the ! . You are both right so what is the problem.

ShinHell9

ELEKTROFUNK said:
poor eddie cat bit his tounge regarding math aww :(
Here is a flower for you eddie

~----------{-@
no, the point is that i cant be used for another reason because it will cause mass confusion. Why do you think that after 6th grade "x" no longer means multiply? Because it will create confusion, the same is in 8th grade when you first learn about i, i can no longer be used as a variable. I'm sorry you wish you were paradise lost but you obviously don't give a damn about anyone else's understanding.
ELEKTROFUNK said:
PMS:
It is back not backe ;)
P.S.: It's P.S. not PMS.

M

medievald00d

I'll settle this math problem. What is the integral of x dx?
HA!

DarkBlademaster

ELEKTROFUNK said:
~----------{-@

I know someone else who left flowers like that...

You joined with skull lard and that act says enough about the strength or your judgment.

I joined skull lard for one purpose, because i know he would purge the idiot posts that really piss the fucking shit out of me. LOOK AROUND YOU. THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING SHIT. IM GETING FUCKING TIRED OF THEM!!!!!!!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3034

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3060

This one was ok until you fucks ruined it.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2940

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3039

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3033

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2986

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2971

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3074

There are many more, but i dont think i should waste my time proving this to you people. Most of these started on good notes, like majin's love life or laurana's water in computer but know it alls like Aconyro decides to put their intake on it and lead the thread to hell. Im getting tired of this shit; Unenlightened, self-interested, one sided, point of views doesn't impress me.

P.S. --- Heres a really good fucking example of this BBS

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3041

Aconyro

REVENGE!
DemonX, you list majin's love life on this list? You must hate me a lot. Are you skull lard or something?

And furthermore, I don't know it all. I only know things I have experienced and observed you should read that love life thread a little more closely. The guy asked for help and we oblidged. The women of the board even came with input.

DarkBlademaster

And furthermore I DONT know it all. I only know things I have experienced and observed you should read that love life thread a little more closely. The guy asked for help and we oblidged. The women of the board even came with input

but know it alls like Aconyro

Are you skull lard or something?

I am simply defending myself and my dignity, something most people on the board doesn't have. I can do that, can't I? Or has this board alredy fallen to a conformist future? And there are more threats for you to attempt to prove me wrong, in fact, there are 7 more. Spam away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom