pretty god damn funny!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
you think this guy would be good as Griffith?
He(from Japanese Rock group) is Griffith+ Femto + a female

griffith.JPG

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :p :-/ :-X

puella

Berserk forever
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................    :p :-/ :-X
ok, ok I changed for you and people who didn't see this pic before(I posted this pic in November last year)

div051.jpg

young Griffith....no~ :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
The "Fuck off damn bitch" is hilarious...  is it ever known what he mouthed to her?  perhaps i missed that.

Also the "i've seen him naked" one is hilarious too.

As for the japanese rocker... um... uh... right... might be cool if it was a girl... but... um... no...
are you sure thats a guy? his figure is rather femenine.

puella

Berserk forever
 is it ever known what he mouthed to her?  
No, never. but that words in the parody is quite feasible, I think ;D

As for the japanese rocker... um... uh... right... might be cool if it was a girl... but... um... no...
are you sure thats a guy? his figure is rather femenine.
yes, he is a guy very popular to teen-aged girls in Korea and Japan, but not to me :p :-X
I don't know why he wears such feminine costume.(especially his chest(boobs?)
However he's "Japanese rocker"
that could explain it all.....

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
ok, ok I changed for you and people who didn't see this pic before(I posted this pic in November last year)

young Griffith....no~ :p
young griffith? he rather reminds me of serpico...

heheheh

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
you think this guy would be good as Griffith?
He(from Japanese Rock group) is Griffith+ Femto + a female

griffith.JPG

this guygirl reminds me somehow more of marilyn manson than of anybody else...

puella

Berserk forever
Welcome to the real world, Slann!
It's like Slann gets down to the earth fed up with three odd ugly men.... where is this pic from, Roberto? ???
and what do you guys think Slann is doing now?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Welcome to the real world, Slann!
It's like Slann gets down to the earth fed up with three odd ugly men.... where is this pic from, Roberto?  ???
and what do you guys think Slann is doing now?
I "borrowed" it from the official Conan site. The site of the guy that owns the copyright however is this
http://www.jdseeber.com/index_flash.html

I suggest you to visit, only don't rat on me.
Slan is now resting at the local first aid station of course

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
>:(That guy is SO lucky.  For truth, his art is good, but it's not GREAT great. I mean, he draws superheroes and incorporates movie stars' faces on it.  Maybe he copied a few scenes of butt naked chics, but recognition for that...jeez.  You don't see the guy drawing Star Wars' poster getting recognized for drawing multi-head colaborations:
jediyoda.jpg
pemaxreed.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
>:(That guy is SO lucky.  For truth, his art is good, but it's not GREAT great. I mean, he draws superheroes and incorporates movie stars' faces on it.  Maybe he copied a few scenes of butt naked chics, but recognition for that...jeez.  You don't see the guy drawing Star Wars' poster getting recognized for drawing multi-head colaborations:
jediyoda.jpg
pemaxreed.jpg

What?! ???

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
What?!  ???
I went to the website http://www.jdseeber.com/index_flash.html
and saw that guy's stuff. He got commissioned for big bucks for drawing Conan portraits. So I am comparing his posters of conan portraits to star wars posters.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Okay... the top one was kewl.......... however....... the one below is erm... very............

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
well the second one seems not to have any sense at all...wether funny nor ...don t know!!??
u don t tell me that this is a scan of a manga series,won t u ?? >:( :eek: :D

M

Marcus

well the second one seems not to have any sense at all...wether funny nor ...don t know!!??
u don t tell me that this is a scan of a  manga series,won t u ?? >:( :eek: :D

Fortunately its not ;) Its a scan from a yaoi (boy on boy) parady of Berserk, most likely :p

puella

Berserk forever
been a while!
new parody cuts more!

void09.jpg

<company>
1)terrific!  he's going through the dark forest like the wind
2)SK: I've got a company to ride on with you
   Guts: what?
4) Guts: what the hell is this?
SK: I've been doing this job for my CAT friend because he's sick now. Sorry to upset you

void12.JPG

<dragonslayer>
1) this one will help you. I've just made it. it's perfect
2)... should handle.... my LEFTOVER ....
4) Guts :I love this sword! bye!
   Goddo: u..um~ anything forgot?​

Top Bottom