pretty god damn funny!

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
Nice stuff. charlotte looks great in that pic hehe. And I (IMO) think what Griffith whispered in charlotte's ear was perhaps "I will be back"...or maybe my wishful thinking that griffith didnt just use Charlotte-he had some feelings for her. :-/

puella

Berserk forever
this could reveal what most of us are/were doing in our school days.

go.jpg

1) during classes in the morning
2) just one minute before lunch time
3) during classes in the afternoon
4) just 5 seconds before going home​

** I don't draw this pic....

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
i read these

I read these... hmm... whats so funny... i mean yeah some of em i snickered at, but still...are the translations bad or am i just retarted... someone explain the humor...heh oh and ive only beaten the game and seen the first 9 episodes... that may be a problem but i do know what happens the whole series and yes.. i know who femto is.

puella

Berserk forever
Where do you find these Puella?
well, I'm an admin of one of Korean Berserk cafes.
This is why I get plenty of data relating to berserk.

**well, Caska in that pic sorta looks like some girl from Ranma.
I think it would be better if he had made some shading effects
on her skin tone.

puella

Berserk forever
what da...? you have berserk cafes???
I'm definitely not that rich :'( it's internet cafe which is the name of the special corner of some Korean ISP, Daum which have a lot of free users. our berserk cafe is getting closer to 10,000 members. 8) Some guy, of course our board member, opened this cafe in March last year and I joined there in Aug.
Later I get to one of two admins of that cafe.

wow! i guess i should probably go to korea soon!
I'll be always looking forward to it. :)

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
well, I'm an admin of one of Korean Berserk cafes.
This is why I get plenty of data relating to berserk.

**well, Caska in that pic sorta looks like some girl from Ranma.
I think it would be better if he had made some shading effects
on her skin tone.[/quote]

yeah, i believe her name is akane right?

puella

Berserk forever
ThaBlackSwordsman said:
yeah, i believe her name is akane right?
too late answer, I don't know her name because I didn't read Ranma. I just saw some pics. but I guess you're right. :)

** Oddly I like this pic. Actually the original scene in volume 12 is one of my favorites in berserk.

twofriends.jpg

can we see the one like this again?​

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
puella said:
I'm definitely not that rich :'( it's internet cafe which is the name of the special corner of some Korean ISP, Daum which have a lot of free users. our berserk cafe is getting closer to 10,000 members. 8)  Some guy, of course our board member, opened this cafe in March last year and I joined there in Aug.
Later I get to one of two admins of that cafe.
cool! :eek:

*lack of money;must use special powers to get there* ::)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
puella said:
** Oddly I like this pic. Actually the original scene in volume 12 is one of my favorites in berserk.

twofriends.jpg

can we see the one like this again?​

I like this pic too, but it kind of makes me sad. :'(

puella

Berserk forever
Everybody, this is a greeting from Donovan though it's a bit late. We Koreans give a big bow to elders in the morning of New year's day.

dnovan.jpg

"Show me your back" is some kind of free translation. Donovan said it when he tried that. Strangely, this line has drawn enormously popular favor. ;D

Void(the creator of berserk parody) came up with new parody book at his event. If I had gone there, I could have got the book...
I heard it's also pretty god damn funny. :D

puella

Berserk forever
[flash=200,200]http://cafe42.daum.net/_c21_/pds_down_hdn/%C7%D2%B8%D3%B4%CF%BF%CD%C8%A3%B6%FB%C0%CC.swf?grpid=CbT4&fldid=3v18&dataid=1&grpcode=bbyongnara&realfile=할머니와호랑이.swf[/flash]

This comes from our old folk tale "Old Lady and a tiger".

If you want to look at it much bigger, click on this.

click

puella

Berserk forever
Doc AntMan said:
is there any sites we can goto? to get these... and DONOVAN IS WORST THAN THE GOD HANDS!

Oh, only Koreans can enter that site. Those URL come from my account where I reuploaded.

Top Bottom