PS2 Berserk game online petition

nir085

Horse and Armor
Re: PS2 Berserk game

Sparnage said:
That aside can anyone picture the idea where a bunch of semi illiterate tards from Gamefags would actually be the ones who are responsible for the game to be distributed over here with English subtitles? How could they possibly be the ones to think up a brilliant idea of bringing a multi million dollar product over here? Have you read the forum before?
Hahaha.

No, I can't envision that, but if I could, I sure as hell would produce a great, loud, long laugh.

Just wait for the flood of new users on the Berserk board on Gamefaqs. I can imagine topics like the following...

"WHAT HAPPENED AFTER TEH ANIME?!?"

"Guts vs. Goku"

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

CrimGhost said:
Just wait for the flood of new users on the Berserk board on Gamefaqs. I can imagine topics like the following...

"WHAT HAPPENED AFTER TEH ANIME?!?"
It seems there are already enough of those threads every berserk board you go to.
"Guts vs. Goku"
Sad, but there is one at GameFAQS,Check here.

But on that note, Guts would kill him. He already died in berserk.(reference to his VA being gaston.)

It may be released in with a translation of sorts, but the idea of it happening because of that particular forum....... well no need to follow that up.

CrimGhost said:
"Guts vs. Goku"

Yeah there was also something like Guts versus..... well I can't remember exactly what it was, but someone mentioned the other was the equivalent to a mechwarrior or something. ::)

Crimghost wtf are you talking about man. You know you love Gamefaqs you two-timeing toss pot. I can see your posts plastered all over the forum. Hell you even post on there more than me... Although I do post through gamespot because I am of a higher class and priviledge than the average gamefaq user.

Anyway Gamefaq>Hawks>skullknight.

And it has also been confirmed that.

Guts>Goku

CreepZ said:
Crimghost wtf are you talking about man. You know you love Gamefaqs you two-timeing toss pot. I can see your posts plastered all over the forum. Hell you even post on there more than me... Although I do post through gamespot because I am of a higher class and priviledge than the average gamefaq user.

Anyway Gamefaq>Hawks>skullknight.

And it has also been confirmed that.

Guts>Goku

...Gamefaqs is full of alot of idiots and you're one of them, Gamespot/Gamefaqers they're all the same. And who gives a fuck about "higher class" on the fuckin internet, pillow biter. Im just trying to help people on the Berserk board in Gamefaqs, too bad you have do be a doche bag about it. I never said anything new about how Gamefaqs is, but you did. So I assume now you are the two timing piece of shit looking for a laugh.

Headless Death said:
Was it Gutz Vs. Cloud(misspelling intentional,that's what they called it.)

I don't think so, and it was actually a guy from gamefags that came over here asking us, needless to say most people here ate him alive. I believe It was around the Skulllord days and I think he was banned or at least had the thread locked.

Just got this today via e-mail:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Sammy Studios games. I am sorry to say that, as of yet, there are no official plans on releasing this title to the U.S., Canada or Europe. Your request has been documented and noted.

If you would like information on Sammy Studios or information about our games, here is the website: http://www.sammystudios.com/ and our forums page: http://forums.sammystudios.com/

Thank you again for your inquiry and your support.

Best Regards,

Sammy Studios Support

Petition to get the Berserk game in the U.S.

Please help get the berserk game in the USA by signing this petition

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/giveusberserk

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure

Headless Death said:
It seems there are already enough of those threads every berserk board you go to.Sad, but there is one at GameFAQS,Check here.

But on that note, Guts would kill him.  He already died in berserk.(reference to his VA being gaston.)

The link to the Guts vs. Goku thing doesn't work... :(

Also I would like to let you know that I am president of the universe and confirm that any americans caught playing any version of Berserk shall now be sacked, and there are no plans of an American release.

Any further conversation relating to the American release of Berserk for PS2 shall result in further sacking.

-Tristram, President and CEO of All Creation.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head

Tristram said:
Also I would like to let you know that I am president of the universe and confirm that any americans caught playing any version of Berserk shall now be sacked, and there are no plans of an American release.
I get the rest, but what's wrong with playing it? The game will never come, but there's no reason not to play it.

Reola908

Kill...
Berserk ps2 Petition

hey, guys it's been awhile since I've posted ,but theres this petition going on about the Berserk ps2 comming here to America.
I just need you to help sign it so it can be released in America and probably
other places as well.

Thx. for helping.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Berserk ps2 Petition

Berzerker_Reola908 said:
hey, guys it's been awhile since I've posted ,but theres this petition going on about the Berserk ps2 comming here to America.
I just need you to help sign it so it can be released in America and probably
other places as well.

Thx. for helping.

Petitions don't work.

Top Bottom