Scans

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
thedarkhawk said:
realy what do you mean tell me

and if so i got screwed!
Well, first off you should buy the actual manga. Second, you got ripped off. You can find those for free on IRC and a few jackasses FTP's if you look hard enough and/or hang around Band of Hawks' forums.

Ultimately, you lined the pockets of someone profiting from Miura's work.

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
first im 12 i dont have a job and i have like 30 bucks getting the mangas in one shot how I wanted is not gonna be easy!!

but anyway what is the Irc thing?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
thedarkhawk said:
first im 12 i dont have a job and i have like 30 bucks getting the mangas in one shot how I wanted is not gonna be easy!!

but anyway what is the Irc thing?
Please be joking.

G

Genn21

Lions & Tigers & Pedo's ohh my

:D , THEDARKHAWK .. we had a series of 12 year olds dissapear around here last may, some say they just left but... theres a evil man called Bok Choy and he abducts them like the apostle roshinu to his candy house but.. he doesent return them , we found there remains in the hawks forums the tip b.y chizzled into there skulls.. watch out the forums is a heanous place!!! and beee careful he likes to come out at night when parents go to sleep ,so he can sneak up on his victems and POUNCE !!!

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Re:Lions & Tigers & Pedo's ohh my

Genn21 said:
:D , THEDARKHAWK .. we had a series of 12 year olds dissapear around here last may, some say they just left but... theres a evil man called Bok Choy and he abducts them like the apostle roshinu to his candy house but.. he doesent return them , we found there remains in the hawks forums the tip b.y chizzled into there skulls.. watch out the forums is a heanous place!!! and beee careful he likes to come out at night when parents go to sleep ,so he can sneak up on his victems and POUNCE !!!

How the hell did I dragged into this?!?

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm a very nice, gentle man... come here kiddies... opps (note to self: must restrain pedophiliac urges... :p).

Genn21, do you by chance have any younger brothers or sisters? :D

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Re:Lions & Tigers & Pedo's ohh my

Bok Choy [Exams done!] said:
How the hell did I dragged into this?!?

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm a very nice, gentle man... come here kiddies... opps (note to self: must restrain pedophiliac urges... :p).

Genn21, do you by chance have any younger brothers or sisters? :D

hehhehehehehehehehehehehehe

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Hehehe sad to say but I have to say that I just got the same thing as the 12 year old. (Forgot his name.) I got mine for five though, I got the five bucks from a friend after we bet on a basketball game so I basically got them for free but still. I'll get the english ones when they come out and blow more money for no particular reason. I'm just to lazy to look at it on the comp all the time and it's like having it in it's normal format and not on a cd sounds good to me. I just had to read all the volumes so I got the CD too. (That was an extremely long and senseless ramble that I don't think anyone cared to hear and probably can't understand. I just have to post everything that pops into my mind.)

P

psymont

12 huh? well ya gotta grow up sometime and what better to raise you than the ambigously homo erotic adventures of Guts and Griffith

thedarkhawk said:
i didnt pay yet! and i could fin som legit guy who has them

You can find a guy that sells you legit Berserk Scans on CD? Lol.??? Since when were Scans legit? Mind you, the guy selling you them :p

Top Bottom