Screwing around with Flash

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Ok! A few more pages have been added to the fight. The dialog hasn't been added yet (I might just put up the source file so somebody else can do it, if it looks like I'll never get around to it). Again, there's no preloader, so just wait a bit before you click the DS to begin.

http://www.lithrael.com/berserk/serpvguts.html

Additional screwing around with Imageready resulted in this:

http://www.lithrael.com/berserk/roddyjp.gif

I (heart) Roderick.

More to come whenever I get around to it!

CnC

Ad Oculos
mmm... happy thoughts.

Yea, I liked the beast panel the best. I'd change the blood color on serp's hand tho. Its a tad TOO bright. Looks like paint.
This really needs sound... IMO.

But great work.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I'd change the blood color on serp's hand tho. Its a tad TOO bright. Looks like paint.

I kind of agree with that, the blood also struck me as slightly too bright. Otherwise it's really nice. :guts:

PS: Sorry I didn't reply when you sent it earlier, my Internet provider is fucking around these days.

Orochi-chan

The Hill of Swords welcomes you...I shall be there
Lith, you are amazing! This thing's pretty neat!!! I enjoyed it greatly. Btw, it reminded me some of the King of Fighters ending))) With Orochi himself or Rugal))) And, one more thing:
did ya know anything about the BROKENSAINTS (c) thing? I like the atmosphere. It is kinda like your stuff) Buddy, you :griff: :guts: :griff: :guts:ROCK!!!

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Wow, I don't know how I missed this, but it's awesome! I'm really impressed by the excellent pacing. All the choices you made seem pretty much perfect IMHO. It's like you were able to tune right into Miura's intent with the storytelling. Cool!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
TheSkyTraveller said:
Wow, I don't know how I missed this, but it's awesome!
My thoughts exactly! I'm pretty sure I was lurking around the site by the time this had been posted, so I must have missed it by some strange fluke. <:Y Oh well, it doesn't subtract from it's quality one bit. You're really bringing the manga to life with this stuff, Lith, I hope you'll do more. :casca:

Top Bottom