Some good statues on Ebay right now!

CnC said:
congrats.  I'm jealous of your Grunbeld/berserker combo  :guts:

Thanks CnC im pretty excited myself i just started collecting but already grabbed most of the older statues i want.

SMZKAH said:
Hey guys, yeah that was me that jumped on that femto rebirth, and won. Yeah, my 11+ bids were an attempt to reach that damn reserve price, which ended up being what the auction ended at, so I guess it worked out well. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

Congratz! nice purchase the statue is really nice :guts:

Maiku said:
Very nice buys everyone.

Grunbeld with Berserker is quite the combo.......despite being out of scale. :chomp:

Thanks Maiku, true it is out of scale but its just nice to see a slightly close looking resemblance to the battle in somthing other than the manga. Not that Miura's art is not beautiful he has to be one of my favorite artists hehe

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Sorry It took me so long to say it but congrats to Zurel and Smzkah on their purchases. Those truly are two awesome pieces. It makes me all warm and fuzzy when two fellow Skullknight members win awesome statues. My bid on the Gurenberd was pathetic, 251 bucks!

handsome rakshas said:
Sorry It took me so long to say it but congrats to Zurel and Smzkah on their purchases. Those truly are two awesome pieces. It makes me all warm and fuzzy when two fellow Skullknight members win awesome statues. My bid on the Gurenberd was pathetic, 251 bucks!

Thanks man, im actually surprised myself that i got it for 380.. my bid was actually a bit higher.

anywho i assure you its gonna have a nice home when i get my display case ill show it proudly! :guts:

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Well, I just got my Femto rebirth today... It's great! Definately one of AOW's finest. I'm definately holding on to this bad boy for quite some time.

SMZKAH

Yeah, the auction ended while I was at work, so I just entered a maximum bid before I left. I never actually thought that if I won, it would cost so much. But as its been said before, you have to be willing to dish out some money for the earlier statues. I've missed out on this statue a few times in the past, so I'm just excited that it'll finally be mine.

SMZKAH

Just got it today, It's in great condition--even the box! Definately a great addition to my collection. I'll post some pictures soon. Hmmm.... I'm starting to run out of room for all my statues. I'll have to pick up some of those ikea display cases recommended by Derek soon.

lol yeah i hear you my closet is filling up with boxes and i have no place safe to display my statues right now so there just kind of taking up all my closet space. But gratz on the statue man its a beaut.

SMZKAH

Alright, I took some pictures today. I also took some of the Femto Rebirth that I won earlier. Enjoy!

http://photobucket.com/albums/f351/SMZKAH/

SMZKAH said:
Alright, I took some pictures today. I also took some of the Femto Rebirth that I won earlier. Enjoy!

http://photobucket.com/albums/f351/SMZKAH/

Those are some great pictures (and great statues too!). Make sure to take some more after you get your display case set up =). Congrats.

SMZKAH

Reserve not met huh? I wonder what his reserve price was. I've seen a lot of Gurunberds (limiteds included) go for there abouts, guess he just wanted more. I know his BIN price was 500, so I wonder how close his reserve was to that.

Top Bottom