Toycom Berserk figures

R

Rufus

where the fuck did they get "Femat" from?!

femto femot femat mabey it all got jumbled somhow

oh i am gonna buy the manga 1-10 from sausagi or somthing like that doesn anyone know somewhere to buy the translations or where i can find more, i am very very extremley apreciative to walter and you ranemaka for having lotsa good translations but im hoping to find more oh and cant forget cronus i think he did other translations too

where the fuck did they get "Femat" from?!
Well, I don't think we ever saw the name "officially spelled" on Japanese documents, so we'd better keep an opened mind about this...
It looks like there could be the name of the character written on the figure... Humm... Too bad it's the only picture. ^^;

For the record, I'd be surprised if "Femat" was the official spelling though. ^_^;

(who knows? maybe Void is actually called "Boyd"? ^_^;;; )

For the record, I'd be surprised if "Femat" was the official spelling though. ^_^;

thatd be the worst name ive ever heard if it really were...

(who knows? maybe Void is actually called "Boyd"? ^_^;;; )

this is what my sensei calls him, though she is reading the katakana...

i am very very extremley apreciative to walter and you ranemaka for having lotsa good translations but im hoping to find more oh and cant forget cronus i think he did other translations too

thanks! im glad youre going to buy the mangas now, but dont forget to thank Namirrha! he's contributed quite alot to the translations we have so far!

R

Rufus

thank you Namirrha

ok it cost 77.00 to buy manga 1-10 from sausagi and i checked animaxis and to buy 1-10 individually its 37.00 is there somthing about animaxis that makes sausagi ebtter or does walter just like sausagi more.

was that femat thign a model or a figure?

also is this anything new?
http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/bvvd-0501.html

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
The savings aren’t that great when you add the Animaxis shipping costs (depending on how much you order), but I’d use them because you’re probably still going to save some money, and Animaxis ships out their stuff fast; I always receive my orders from them in 2-3 days (I don’t remember just how long Sasuga took, but it sure wasn’t that quick).

Just my two cents.

-Griffith

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
I’m so happy, I just ordered vol. 1-22 a few days ago (a little b-day present for myself) and I cant wait for them to get here ;D ;D. The price for the mangas themselves was somewhere around $85 and the shipping was $56, so all together it was like $140 something. I don’t know if that will help your purchasing decision, but I thought I would share. ;)

Wow, that looks like the first vol. of the anime dubbed, that’s a new one on me…

puella

Berserk forever
thank you Namirrha

ok it cost 77.00 to buy manga 1-10 from sausagi and i checked animaxis and to buy 1-10 individually its 37.00 is there somthing about animaxis that makes sausagi ebtter or does walter just like sausagi more.

was that femat thign a model or a figure?

R---rufus! what happened to your gender?
you were "male" and this time you are "female"? :eek:
I wonder why. ???

R

Rufus

R---rufus! what happened to your gender?
you were "male" and this time you are "female"?  :eek:
I wonder why. ???

......mmmmm....not sure couldve happened in a drunken rage or i was broed but it was too long ago to remember why i did it

thanx griffith and cthm

I always receive my orders from them in 2-3 days (I don’t remember just how long Sasuga took, but it sure wasn’t that quick).

try 2-3 weeks. i admit, i only use Sasuga despite this fact (Animaxis' shipping scared the hell out of me). They never seem to have anything in stock. its like the store's run in somebody's garage...

R

Rufus

try 2-3 weeks. i admit, i only use Sasuga despite this fact (Animaxis' shipping scared the hell out of me). They never seem to have anything in stock. its like the store's run in somebody's garage...

so sasuga almos tneve rhas anything in stock and animax takes 2-3 weeks shipping?

Griffith

The other way around, and it takes Animaxis 1-2 weeks to restock.  It takes Sasuga about 2-3 weeks just to send something they supposedly DO have in stock, you could probably swim to Japan and have Miura redraw the volumes for you and then swim back in the time it takes Sasuga to fulfill an order.  Okay, that’s not true (I doubt you could make it back in time carrying all that artwork), but it did feel like they took their sweet time whenever I wanted something from them (maybe it felt so long because I didn’t appreciate being charged 100% interest).  Anyway, I think Animaxis is faster and cheaper, but we all have had different experiences with these swindlers, so results vary.

Bottom Line: You’re probably going to get the worst deal no matter which seller you decide to go with, that’s how life works, so just pick one and get your manga.

-Griffith

R

Rufus

author=Griffith link=board=berserk&num=1010249298&start=25#37 date=01/09/02 at 19:48:47]
The other way around, and it takes Animaxis 1-2 weeks to restock.  It takes Sasuga about 2-3 weeks just to send something they supposedly DO have in stock,

thanx for tip

you could probably swim to Japan and have Miura redraw the volumes for you and then swim back in the time it takes Sasuga to fulfill an order.  Okay, that’s not true (I doubt you could make it back in time carrying all that artwork

i wonder if i could swim that far....wonder which direction i would have to go, might be nippy this time of year

[qoute]but it did feel like they took they’re sweet time whenever I wanted something from them (maybe it felt so long because I didn’t appreciate being charged 100% interest).  Anyway, I think Animaxis is faster and cheaper, but we all have had different experiences with these swindlers, so results vary.

Bottom Line: You’re probably going to get the worst deal no matter which seller you decide to go with, that’s how life works, so just pick one and get your manga
-Griffith
[/quote]

with that said ill go with acclimate solutions
and im gonna play wiht the qoute thingy
let see now qoute qoute seems like basic enough html set up with qoutes script writing of course it is kidna set up so i dont have dilly dally deep within it...although i dont think it would let me but that might interesting

R

Rufus

author=Griffith link=board=berserk&num=1010249298&start=25#37 date=01/09/02 at 19:48:47]
The other way around, and it takes Animaxis 1-2 weeks to restock.  It takes Sasuga about 2-3 weeks just to send something they supposedly DO have in stock,

thanx for tip

you could probably swim to Japan and have Miura redraw the volumes for you and then swim back in the time it takes Sasuga to fulfill an order.  Okay, that’s not true (I doubt you could make it back in time carrying all that artwork

i wonder if i could swim that far....wonder which direction i would have to go, might be nippy this time of year

but it did feel like they took they’re sweet time whenever I wanted something from them (maybe it felt so long because I didn’t appreciate being charged 100% interest).  Anyway, I think Animaxis is faster and cheaper, but we all have had different experiences with these swindlers, so results vary.

Bottom Line: You’re probably going to get the worst deal no matter which seller you decide to go with, that’s how life works, so just pick one and get your manga
-Griffith

with that said ill go with acclimate solutions
and im gonna play wiht the qoute thingy
let see now qoute qoute seems like basic enough html set up with qoutes script writing of course it is kidna set up so i dont have dilly dally deep within it...although i dont think it would let me but that might interesting

cthm

Hey Griffith or any one else who has ordered off of Animaxis, how long did your stuff take to get to you after they had shipped it? Just wondering cuz they shipped my order today (I was amazed at how fast it took them to re-stock their stuff, I just placed my order 2-3 days ago)

Griffith

Hey Griffith or any one else who has ordered off of Animaxis, how long did your stuff take to get to you after they had shipped it?
The stuff usually arrives 2-3 days from the time I order it.
Just wondering cuz they shipped my order today (I was amazed at how fast it took them to re-stock their stuff, I just placed my order 2-3 days ago)
Yeah, when I said 1-2 weeks to restock, I was quoting what they have on their site, I figured it wouldn’t really take them that long.

-Griffith

cthm

I got the Guts one from Cronus for Christmas. Badass figure. Im looking for Femto and Skully though. Im referring to the poseable toys, not the models. Anyone know of anywhere locally or online where you can buy these?

Id also like to know if they exist or not  ;D

I’m not exactly sure where you can buy them, but I think I might have found proof of their existence

http://digilander.iol.it/berserkmiura/Models/models.htm

it looks like they have a possible skully and femto among other great looking statues and figures (Not sure if they’re genuine though).

Well, I don't think we ever saw the name "officially spelled" on Japanese documents, so we'd better keep an opened mind about this...

bomberz91-img600x480-1007548919femto73.jpg

'Looks like it _is_ "Femto"...

Frogacuda

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
the 4 figures are Casca, Griffith, Black Swordsman Gatts, and Hawk Gatts.

I got me a Black Swordsman Gatts. I like the toy alot. I'm happy to see Berserk slowly working it's way into the otaku mainstream...

crowinghorse13

The pentenant man will pass...
Hello all,
I am the forums newest member and the forums biggest action figure fan...and I can say that honestly too...anyhow...
getting back to the figures issue...
Take the top of a HS Guts and the bottom (waist down) of a BS Guts and stick them together and it is the ultimate guts figure...Guts with full armor, use either his "Dragonslayer" or "100 man killer" sword and either one of the three heads (depending on when in the series you want him to look)
I have my Guts (whom I have dubbed Ultimate GUTS) with two bandoleers (one I took his box bow and glued it on, the other holds his "100 man killer" sword) then I took his helmet covered head, his upper body of the HS Guts and the lower body of the BS, gave him the black cape from the BS and two "100MK" swords and he is the MAN!!!
what do you all think...?
I have 10 guts figures...that is how I got all the extra parts...
Horse

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
yeah, the black swordsman gatts kicks ass. i got mine yesterday from suncoast (there's one japanese-type store near me, & it's just planet anime, & doesn't even carry any manga. stupid planet anime.) which is odd, because i hadn't read this post yet to know that the action figure even existed. i was very pleasantly surprised to see it, especially up at suncoast.

the sword from that figure is fucking huge. it's as big as the largest actual knife in my apartment (which, admitedly, is due to the distinct lack of adequate cutlery, but daggers are too expensive for me). 7 & 1/2 inches, for those keeping score. bigger than... well, big stuff.

ok, off to continue playing with my toys <insert child-like glee here>

Lucifer200X

The Remains of My Wings Shine weakly as we Embrace
Hello all,
I am the forums newest member and the forums biggest action figure fan...and I can say that honestly too...anyhow...
getting back to the figures issue...
Take the top of a HS Guts and the bottom (waist down) of a BS Guts and stick them together and it is the ultimate guts figure...Guts with full armor, use either his "Dragonslayer" or "100 man killer" sword and either one of the three heads (depending on when in the series you want him to look)
I have my Guts (whom I have dubbed Ultimate GUTS) with two bandoleers (one I took his box bow and glued it on, the other holds his "100 man killer" sword) then I took his helmet covered head, his upper body of the HS Guts and the lower body of the BS, gave him the black cape from the BS and two "100MK" swords and he is the MAN!!!
what do you all think...?
I have 10 guts figures...that is how I got all the extra parts...
Horse

Heh'

You make me Laugh.

That is All.

Lucifer200X

Top Bottom