Wall-E

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
New/Final trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/walle/trailer_large.html

I'm hitting up Fandango as soon as I can to get tickets to see this movie.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Looks good.

It does indeed. Looks like there'll be humans in it, so I'm sure we'll get some talking. I'm down for the majority of the movie being robot babble, though. :guts:

Rhombaad said:
It does indeed. Looks like there'll be humans in it, so I'm sure we'll get some talking. I'm down for the majority of the movie being robot babble, though. :guts:
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for as well, but honestly after seeing this trailer, I'm not too concerned about it.

I'm placing complete trust in Pixar.

This looks absolutely wonderful.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
The Perineum Falcon said:
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for as well, but honestly after seeing this trailer, I'm not too concerned about it.

I'm placing complete trust in Pixar.

This looks absolutely wonderful.

Yup, either way I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Opens this week. Rotten Tomatoes has given it a 93% so far. Looking forward to this one.

Wall E is the best pixar movie I have ever seen! I definitely didn't expect this movie to be so good. In the first half of the movie I couldn't stop thinking about The essay "The Myth of Sisyphus" by Camus. For those who saw the movie did you notice
that they used real people for those that lived in earth before the ship was launched to space, for example there is a scene where the captain looks at the pictures of the captains before him and you could see how they started real and over the years went to a process of changing to "toons" , I loved this little detail

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Review it. :puck:
Screw that, just go see it yourselves!

ELEKTRO said:
For those who saw the movie did you notice
that they used real people for those that lived in earth before the ship was launched to space, for example there is a scene where the captain looks at the pictures of the captains before him and you could see how they started real and over the years went to a process of changing to "toons" , I loved this little detail
I don't remember the captains portraits being
initially human, I just noticed how humans progressively got fatter and less heroic looking, based on those images.
But I do remember that first BnL video with all the "real" actors, hehe.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Forget this! Did you guys see that advertisement for Beverly Hills Chihuahua right before the movie? Awesome right? (I wanted to die.)

It was a tough choice between seeing this or Wanted, but I think you go right with either.

Top Bottom