Walter's Wedding

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Walter's Honeymoon

Got back laaaate last night and I now have work in negative 3 minutes, so Ill make this pretty snappy and update it later:

Honeymoon 283.jpg

Honeymoon 061.jpg

Honeymoon 213.jpg

Honeymoon 227.jpg

Honeymoon 243.jpg

Honeymoon 277.jpg

Honeymoon 290.jpg

Honeymoon 298.jpg

Honeymoon 311.jpg

Honeymoon 316.jpg

Honeymoon 318.jpg

Honeymoon 328.jpg

Honeymoon 329.jpg

Honeymoon 380.jpg

Honeymoon 382.jpg

Honeymoon 386.jpg

Honeymoon 390.jpg

Honeymoon 441.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Great shots, Wally. The cliffs above the sea look incredible. The "god ray" pic is extremely cool, too. :serpico:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Cracking stuff!

Really great views, makes me wanna head over myself. I'm chuffed to pieces for you!!

wow those are some beautiful shots! It looks a bit chilly though. It must have been a lot of fun but ahh I see she's already got you buying stuff for her :carcus:
Congratulations! and cheers to a great life together, of course

Fantastic pics, looks like you guys had a great time on your honey moon! Good thing you took of that cap for those cliff pics, it looked as if the wind was really after you!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
vlad said:
Fantastic pics, looks like you guys had a great time on your honey moon! Good thing you took of that cap for those cliff pics, it looked as if the wind was really after you!
I didn't so much "take it off" as much as the wind removed it from my head for me, and my catlike reflexes caught it before it spilled over into the Abyss. :idea:

Thanks for the comments, everybody. The country is indeed gorgeous pretty much everywhere you look. And Id advise anyone who gets a chance to explore other countries, and even to get off the regular tour-bus locales. We wouldn't have seen half the things we did if we hadn't rented a car ourselves and gone on - literally - an adventure.

It's pretty depressing to be back here in the States (especially Tennessee, jesus, what a contrast) where everything that's not paved is ugly or mundane.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
First off, I'm a douche for missing this, congrats Walter!

Those pictures are fantastic. I'll second the recomendation, the northern UK is beautiful and has the appeal of fewer other tourists (most of Italy on the other hand...)

Top Bottom