What animals do you keep?

puella

Berserk forever
I don't have any animal for now but want to ask you what animal you keep.
And tell us how they are. 8)
Are they vicious or docile or pretty or horny or ugly or lazy?

** anybody keeps a snake or iguana?

G

Genn21

I keep pet , woman.

They are docile , yet horny some of the time.

I have found them on several occasions practacing the art of bitchcraft

Ironic. My dog just died today. He got hit by a car last night and we took him to the vet to stay there until they could x-ray him. They called at 6:30 am and said his pelvis was cracked in 4 places on only one side, and there was internal bleeding. They had to put him to sleep. Poor Chopper. I have 3 cats and a guinea pig too.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
well i have a cat but i didnt buy him or anything like that i found him on the side of the road whit a mangled paw so i toke him to my house next day we went to the veterinary and got his paw fixed (kind of) so hell as i allready paid the vet i kept him its been a year and a half and the cat is a pain in the ass all he does is fuck up the couches should left is sorry ass on the road btw his name is freddy my mom named him after freddy kruegger he gets real jumpy around strangers damn cat

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I own two cats (in exchange, I think they own my soul or something).

One's big, grouchy, and old (14 to be exact.) The other's small, skinny and 1 year old. The old one absolutely depises him. Basically they spend their days fighting like two little kids over things and eating out of each other's bowls.

puella

Berserk forever
Genn said:
I keep pet , woman.

They are docile , yet horny some of the time.

I have found them on several occasions practacing the art of bitchcraft

Good job, Genn. I can 100% understand your post only this time. :D

MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
Ironic. My dog just died today. He got hit by a car last night and we took him to the vet to stay there until they could x-ray him. They called at 6:30 am and said his pelvis was cracked in 4 places on only one side, and there was internal bleeding. They had to put him to sleep. Poor Chopper. I have 3 cats and a guinea pig too.

Oh, poor dog! How old is he?

kimchan said:
One's big, grouchy, and old (14 to be exact.)

Wow! 8)

I have two dogs both of them are Dalmations one male one female.The male is always hyper he never stops barking dam dog ,still love him though.The female dog is real mean to any one she doesn't know usually bites or growls oh and she has different eye colors one is brown the other one is blue weird hah.Had a pairot once but it died never once talked.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
I have 2 yorkies and a turtle. My yorkies are odd ones too clingy and its like hes apart of you and the other one you only see when its time to feed em. And my own turtle is fine big as hell tho.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I have a cat named "Jupiter".He's a "blue color point" siamese,meaning he's,well blue.He's more aggressive than a
saya-jin.

H

Herald of Galactor

I've owned about three black cats and one dog.

The dog went crazy and we sold him.Why? Because we're sick people, that's why! I still miss that dog...

I've found that either (a) I'm bad luck for black cats, or (b) black cats are not immune to whatever bad luck they supposedly bring. The first two died, and the third ran off to find someone who served better cat food. Cats can be fickle like that, but I was glad it didn't share the fate of it's forebears.

M

medievald00d

I have a pekenese pomeranian mix. Coolest dog in the world. He bites and barks, but is smaller than a cat. Silly dog!

I have a 15 year old rat terrier, a 2 year old boxer mix, a 1 year old chihuahua/pug mix, a ferret, 2 snakes, and a savannah monitor.

The dogs all play and wrestle together, which is hilarious because the boxer is about 4 times the size of the other two. My ferret is an inquisitive little bastard who thinks his litter box is right in front of my bedroom door.

One of my snakes is a banana kingsnake that is about 4 feet long. He's a biter. He get's cranky and doesn't like to be held too much. The other snake is a 6 foot long honduran milksnake. She is nice and easy to handle. Beautiful snake. I cannot keep them together because both snakes are cannibalistic and they will try to eat each other.

The savannah monitor is a lizard. He is about 3.5 feet long and won't get too much larger. He likes to eat rats. Two rats every three days. Unfortunately he likes live rats, which is getting to be expensive. So I am weening him towards frozen rats. It's kind of depressing though, since I have always enjoyed watching him hunt.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I have a male cat we took in summer 2001 at my uncle's house who died some months later. His mother was called Plume and had a male, Alain (him) and a femele, Arlette since they were born 1st May which is the "Fete du Travail" in France which are surnames of two "famous" politicians here ^^.

The two children had problems of diarrhea. So we took Alain and now his name is Puck, since he's so mischievous and sweet. The diarrhea problem kept on more than a year (god damn its terrible) ! Now he has many friends in the borough just as the elf would do, that's so strange here cause when we had another cat, all the cats (who all died or left since then) fought.

Btw, my femele cat was the 2d in strength in the borough... there was a night when all the cats were reunited around my house, on the garage stood my cat and another. My cat fell from the roof, so the shitting male won the respect of the cats.

Also I'd like to have a squirrel or some sort of "Malinois" but I'm pretty sure I can't.
'Nuff said to bore everybody ^^

Ciao
Guil

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
3 dogs, Moose (Big Black Lab, mean) Mini Moose (Smaller black lab, young, playful... hyperactive) Shorty (Old, Stinky, Old... Stinky... Pekenese/terrier)

Sadly ive seen them all practice the art of lesbionese.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
None... my mom hates cleaning up after pets (and I'm too lazy) and my dad has a motto which is something like "all animals are fit for human consumption".

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I have three ferrets, two cats, a prehistoric lungfish and a gimp I keep in a fur lined box and only bring out for play time.

I have a 4 year old cat, i call him Tiger. I love him because he's not always hiding from people like other cats i know, everytime i come back from school and he's in the house he comes to see me for a warm welcome ! In winter he always sleep on my bed with me. My cat is big, not fat.. big because of the muscles !! He's always fighting for his territory that's why.

I also have a brother.. :p

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I have a balor he has 18 wizard levels and 10 fighter levels I just bought him a +13 Everdancing vorpal longsword the other day. He's pretty neat but sometimes he chases the mailman and humps my leg and he shits all over the place an I have to beat his ass. Oh yah him name FIdOh!!!12!

Top Bottom