What do you think of the Hawks

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Kyosuke said:
I do feel that I've been the more calm, rational and reasonable on both my boards. I didn't call anyone a; "dumb bitch", "pussy fanboy ass", "ignorant ass", "mindless dumbshit fanboy", "pussy", "mindless fanboy faggotry", "fucking retard", "fucking retarded" ... "I called you "angsty" and told you to "shut up"... I called you a troll, and asked you to stop starting a flame war... But I don't really care about "he said" "she said", its pointless and ineffectual
You're my hero.

Walter said:
So after the anime was over you clapped your hands together and said, "Well, that's that!"

Somehow I doubt it. In my time as a Berserk fan, I've seen the anime as the greatest method so far of drawing in fans of the manga, not the "noble" Hawks.

Yeah, but I didnt know the manga existed until I accidently stumbled across it by accident, and it happened to be the hawks version.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
You know, I really don't think there's as much hate between us as I like to pretend there is, even on my end. It's just fun to have an evil rival! ;D

-Griffith

At the risk of invoking SkuLL LoRD...

Kyosuke said:
DA02E473.gif

But I don't really care about "he said" "she said", its pointless and ineffectual I was merely bringing to attention that your not blameless Mage.
DA02E473.gif

Yeah, people usually say they don't care when they're repeatedly proven wrong. And then they start blaming others for their mistakes to make themselves feel less stupid.
DA09F486.gif
What am I to blame for, exactly?

For some reason you still don't get why I was pissed. You pretend as if you didn't instigate me. All I said was "the hawks steal translations" in a thread where people were curious, and there you go right off the bat telling me I was annoying (I believe you related me to a "gnat") and to shut up when I simply stated a fact. That was your first goddamn post. And this all despite that I already proved I was right months earlier, in the exact same discussion with you, and was now being told to shut up by the same fanboy leecher who agreed he'd come here and see for himself.

You didn't come here back then to find the facts and had the gall to flame me once more. You fucking got everything you deserved, dipshit. Only thing I'm to blame for is sinking to your level and flaming the shit of your ass, which was quite entertaining.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
The only people who have a right to bitch are the staffers on this site who feel they've had their hard-effort material stolen.

Everybody else is just following the fuckin' bandwagon.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Franz said:
The only people who have a right to bitch are the staffers on this site who feel they've had their hard-effort material stolen.

Everybody else is just following the fuckin' bandwagon.

YOUUUUUU------ SAID IT!

Top Bottom