What will be the last volume?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Probably closer to 50, since Miura said he was about half way done recently. But this topic might belong in speculation.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krunkster said:
Probably closer to 50, since Miura said he was about half way done recently. But this topic might belong in speculation.
If you're referring to when he said that Berserk's story "can now truly begin" in reference to the current events, I don't think that he meant it as a halfway mark.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
If you're referring to when he said that Berserk's story "can now truly begin" in reference to the current events, I don't think that he meant it as a halfway mark.

Walter's right, if anything, he's only about 10% percent through. But I actually think this has all been the precursor to Miura’s greater story of Berserk. So really, he hasn’t even started yet.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Btw, is Muira concentrating on other manga other than berserk?
You'd think you would have heard about it here, wouldn't you?

But yes, Miura has been working on a series in "Summertime Unlucky Tits", an adult comic magazine, for about 3 years now.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Griffith said:
Walter's right, if anything, he's only about 10% percent through. But I actually think this has all been the precursor to Miura’s greater story of Berserk. So really, he hasn’t even started yet.
-Griffith

Yeah you're right the real story doesn't even start until Guts defeats all the apostles, destroys God Hand, and then fights Griffith to the death. The first 30 volumes are really just to provide the setting for what the real protangonist, Zebec, does after everyone else dies.

Pierre_Bronkovichi

ITS A WAY TO LIEVE!!
krunkster said:
Yeah you're right the real story doesn't even start until Guts defeats all the apostles, destroys God Hand, and then fights Griffith to the death. The first 30 volumes are really just to provide the setting for what the real protangonist, Zebec, does after everyone else dies.
Tambien, the most important event being that of the preturbence of the clashing waters of Shreke. Don't you know?

Walter said:
You'd think you would have heard about it here, wouldn't you?

But yes, Miura has been working on a series in "Summertime Unlucky Tits", an adult comic magazine, for about 3 years now.

I know that Muira is concentrating on other comic, just that i didnt know the name. Thanks for the info Walter ;)

G

Genn21

Griffith said:

-Griffith

I'd say 30%. It's a post war gaiserac precursor , of a mans life struggle against godhands rebirth. We'll actully two man. Yet a legendary protagonist tells his own tale through others.

Miura has set us up in a way to expect whats in store then knock us down expecting something offbeat. This happened a number of times in the series. but we basicly got the outline down. We know what needs to happen , gut's needs his revenge , idea's causeality needs to be stoped , the human sheep need to be free. (, erm grunbeld's fight needs to be extended :D. )

Since this story is such a unpredictable tale of the continueation of the gaiserac struggle. I'd put leway on it for about 40%. Yet its pretty hard of what to expect from Miura , so we might constantly be introduced to new plot element's and get zapped to around a eventual 15%.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
its at volume 24 and none of the god hand have been killed we dont know jack about skully (few things) and griffths got himself an army! 30 i think it will past that mark easy ,the story is only starting now

Let hope that the story won't reach for the 100th volume... ;D

Btw what was the longest manga ever and how long was it?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Smith said:
Let hope that the story won't reach for the 100th volume... ;D

Btw what was the longest manga ever and how long was it?

From what I can find, the longest running manga is Shonen Jump's "Kochikame" ("Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo"), with 1,100 seperate issues and at least 110 volumes (maybe up to 122, sources are kind of scarce). It's still running too. ^^;

http://www.freetype.net/features/anime/kochikame/

http://www.apricot.com/~fuu/paradise3/oda/kk122.html

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Difficult to say, but of the skill that is going, Berserk goes to have more than 40 volumes, mangás of success is very explored! :)

Top Bottom