What would happen if Miura was no more?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
King worked on the Dark Tower series very inconsistently though, taking breaks for whole decades and all.
And then writing the final three volumes in one shitting, er SITTING :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Skullgrin140 said:
It would be way too painful if Miura dies, If he dies. then So will Berserk. But hopefully it wont happen anytime in this future :guts:

Haha, I remember this thread! Nearly 6 months have gone by! Wow, time sure does fly. At least we'll have the memories.

Thanks for bringing this one back for absolutely no reason, Skullgrin!

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!
one issue that raised up in my head reading this, anyone have any idea how far into the series he has planned/know the story? Does he have it all planned already?

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Personally, I think Miura isn't sure exactly where the story is going. Of course he probably has the next couple volumes thought out, and possibly the ending, but (IMO) I don't think he knows what will happen in between. He just lets it come to him, like a good artist :guts:

Thats just my opinion though. There really is no telling what goes on in Miura's head.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
skullnights_pants said:
anyone have any idea how far into the series he has planned/know the story? Does he have it all planned already?
How could anyone outside of Miura know that? Personally, I don't think he has EVERYTHING planned out, by far. Though I have a feeling he has an ending "scenario." Just a hunch though, which is all we can really go on for stuff like this.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
skullnights_pants said:
anyone have any idea how far into the series he has planned/know the story? Does he have it all planned already?

If Miura had planned all the series already he wouldn't be regularly taking breaks to work on the story and move it forward. Now I do think that he's got a main line of events he's following and that goes pretty far into the plot's advancement (to the end?).

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Aazealh said:
If Miura had planned all the series already he wouldn't be regularly taking breaks to work on the story and move it forward. Now I do think that he's got a main line of events he's following and that goes pretty far into the plot's advancement (to the end?).
Definately. I don't think Berserk would be as cohesive as it is if he didn't have the landmarks plotted out. My guess is he knows the start, finish, and main events of each story arcs and then adds in the details and adjustments as he goes along. I'm curious to see how many more story arcs he has planned.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vaxillus said:
Definately. I don't think Berserk would be as cohesive as it is if he didn't have the landmarks plotted out. My guess is he knows the start, finish, and main events of each story arcs and then adds in the details and adjustments as he goes along. I'm curious to see how many more story arcs he has planned.
I'm still holding out for everyone getting sucked into Guts and them controlling him like Voltron! :troll:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I'm still holding out for everyone getting sucked into Guts and them controlling him like Voltron!  :troll:
Now I'm getting images of all his equipment flying around fighting stuff on its own. Thanks a lot for ruining my little world :schierke:.

Top Bottom